Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
West Bromwich Albion V Newcastle United, Dec 5
FORZAJUVEPIERO (Juventus) 3 years ago
Nice left footed strike from Tchoyi!
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
So? Its nt bad
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Don't get me started on this pile, we were crap and had NO midfield. Guthrie needs to go
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
WBA were very physical on Carroll today. Tchoyi seems to be a good player, never heard of him before 2 weeks ago. Congrats to big Sol Campbell on his 500 appearances in BPL but he was really found out for lack of pace. 36 years old, he was really slow. Ncastle were missing lots key players though
Titiduru22 (FC Dinamo Bucuresti) 3 years ago
Someone to tell Sol it's time to retire !  Embarrassing day for him !
Pkhakheria (Manchester City) 3 years ago
West brom, always surprising me, always hungry
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Two boring teams battling it out
Marron (Southampton) 3 years ago
SMD
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Any man with some modicum of dignity should retire in time before people see him in a situation like Sol's today.

It was an insult to players and fans everywhere
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Agreed
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
West Brom play some good football at times.... They have some unknown player showing some great individual skill and potential.... I like their style hope they do well this year
Snoppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Di matteo has done a great job as manager for west brom so far!
Nkaaauuu (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Don't get me started; Guthrie the worst player I've seen in my life, I hope the injury keeps him on the sidelines for a long time. He needs to go. Sol has passed his best and was evident in this game and the previous game, Taylor however played very well and I'd be keen to get him tied down to a contract. Two good players out off 11 today, Taylor and Tiote. We need Nolan and Barton back as soon as possible or we are in trouble
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I think things would've been different if barton had been playing
EDDYUNITED (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Newcastle were absolutly not in the game they were too scared going forward in numbers.... Had no midfield insteed-.... All in own half waiting to break.... Pussy football
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
Odemwingie has some laid back celebrations  Nolan and Barton were so clearly missing from Newcastle
BlueME (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Odemwingie is Back, been a good signing for them. I like his awareness adn work rate

Kick4Life - changing lives through football