Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Tottenham Hotspur V Newcastle United, Feb 9
Nassba09 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Bale is in fire !
Oli10play (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Spurs are looking strong
HonoluluSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
That save by lloris at 92+ was so clutch!
Kodyx (Juventus) 1 year ago
Bale deserved a hattrick
GoonSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Haha.... His right foot deserved the same amount of practice that his left got  But we know how that story ends
Washingtonnnn (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Is Gareth Bale every going to be out of form?
Ozill10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I personally think Bale is the best player in EPL! Imagine if he was playing for real madrid!
Jerrold777 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'm hope real keep their filthy hands off him. He's a spurs guy and he should stay that way
Nataleforpres (Everton) 1 year ago
@Jerrold777 - well said. He'd get lost and forgotten at Real just like the rest of the sell-out talents
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Well, he deserves a few more trophies than what he'll get at Tottenham. Bale's playing style is more suited for a fast moving team which plays wide and long like Madrid. I don't think he'll be forgotten at Madrid although I must agree, it is quite difficult to be a stand out star in Madrid. The burden of expectations make many talented people go soft
Elbalonball (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Money talks
Farox (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Yea it says -13 points...
SuperSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
@Franky4fingers, you clearly have never watched Tottenham play. Spurs have stayed true to their style throughout history and it is extremely fast and forward-moving. Please tell me what other team has players to rival Lennon and Walker in speed? Few teams have a midfield as solid as that of Sandro + Dembele + Holtby. We have been playing without a striker for a few games now. Wait until the summer when we get a half-decent centre forward in. We'll show you attacking football
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Rickie lambert would do awesome in tottenham
Mt1234 (Bolton Wanderers) 1 year ago
@Reykdal Keep your filthy Madrid-esque hands off the Saint!
Panamox92 (PSG) 1 year ago
Impressive Bale once again...
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Tottenham = Bale doing the job of thr midfielder and striker. Hope he stays fit. The most exciting player to watch in epl as you can expect the unexpected. Him and agurao
Koby (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
This Bale guy is just doing his own thing anytime he gets on the pitch. I thick now he one of the best players in the EPL
FijianRed (Liverpool) 1 year ago
As much as I dislike bale he is one hell of a player! Spurs should do everything to make him stay
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why do you dislike him?
Cali86 1 year ago
Sorry to say spurs but you can kiss Bale good bye.... He is gonna' be a Galactico now...
Three years on his contract and Levy's iron fist say otherwise
Sparker (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Ya how's galacticos era 2 going. LOL
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
What a save by Lloris
Aye. Took someone with an Italian eye to see the insane quality in that. Cheers!
Zepuseba (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
If we have a striker on form, Bale will be even better, lets go Ade!
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Hopefully Bale can do this on a more consistent basis to silence the doubters
Fatimarmcf (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Brilliant goals BY BALE. But I see him trying to imitate ronaldo too much, even with the hair LOL. He's a great player, he has alot of trength and he's speedy but he's nowehere near the wonder boy from madeira. He isn't a complete player yet and that's proven by his clear cut open chance miss
Nowhere near? I'd say he's pretty close. Of course he's not a complete player, he's only 23. You talk about the miss as if Ronaldo's never missed a chance before.

Bale was off-balance and had to use his weak foot to go for that shot. What excuse does Ronaldo have here?
Reykdal (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
For f**k's sake what a stupid comparison this is
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Bale started as left back as his natural position, played extremely well. Moved to left mid, did excellent there and now he's Tottenham's biggest attacking threat from pretty much anywhere on the pitch. You really can't ask for more complete than that. People questioned his consistency earlier this season and he seems to be answering that with little problem. Cronaldo may bag more goals, but as far as defending and overall work rate Bale is well ahead. Lets see Cronaldo cover at left back when Madrid suffers and injury crisis
This is the worst comment you could ever use a keyboard to compose one with.

Bale plays for the Spurs, as a left back. Let's see Ronaldo imitate him.

The only "imitation" points I'll give you is the classless diving that both unfortunately employ
LOL I only mad the comparison because they were talking on foxsports about it. Jeff Stelling made a stupid comment that's why I brough it up. AND YES, Ronaldo does go back to defend. IF players of different positions cannot be compared, why are there always messi and ronaldo comparions? THEY PLAY different positions. On top of that your bale wants to come to my madrid. He isn't even required, theres no open spot for him. Yes he's a fantastic player, with time he will only get better but my point was, bale cannot be compared to ronaldo. Ronaldo scored 60 goals last season for madrid and bales scored 43 - 45 ish in his LAST SIX with tottenham. Ronaldo is the more complete player, ronaldo does go back to defend, he attacks, he's all over the place. And his pace is better than bales too. Bale is great don't get me wrong, but ronaldos world class. Something its going to take a while for bale to achieve
"i see him trying to imitate ronaldo too much, even with the hair LOL"

No, you brought it up because you think that Bale is imitating Ronaldo.

Let me tell you right now, Bale is a better crosser of the ball and in a race down the length of the pitch, Bale would win, no doubt.

They are different players with different styles. Just because Bale takes FK in a similar way to Ronaldo and did his hair doesn't mean he is like Ronaldo.

" IF players of different positions cannot be compared, why are there always messi and ronaldo comparions? THEY PLAY different positions. "

Different but similar positions, the burden of goalscoring is on them in their respective teams. Bale has only recently been employed in a goalscoring role.

He is a true left winger, unlike Ronaldo who is more of a forward and probably drifts into a striker role at times.

"On top of that your bale wants to come to my madrid. "

Instead of pulling stuff out of your ass, why don't you give me a source for that? He has never said anything about leaving, let alone going to Madrid. Three years on his contract still, Levy won't let him go.

"Ronaldo scored 60 goals last season for madrid and bales scored 43 - 45 ish in his LAST SIX with tottenham. "

1) Bale is 23, Ronaldo is 28, one of them is still growing, the other is in his prime.
2) Bale started as a LEFT BACK (find me a prolific left back please), and then moved to LEFT winger (again find me a prolific left winger), and only in the past few games, he has been utilised more centrally.
3) The quality of La Liga is nowhere near the quality of the EPL and that's a fact. I'm not saying the best teams in La Liga aren't better than those in the English league but the overall quality, considering all teams, is poor, which makes it easy to score a lot against lower-ranked teams there than lower-ranked teams in the EPL. Not to mention Ronaldo is playing for a team of superstars whereas Bale is playing for Spurs, a team not challenging for any major titles.

"Ronaldo is the more complete player, ronaldo does go back to defend, he attacks, he's all over the place. "

Utter bullsh-t. Bale does all of those things too. In fact, he's shown you all of that in this one game against Newcastle alone.

Please stop making generic and baseless statements about players
I said he's great, and WITH TIME he will only get better. Stop getting so uptight
Just worry about your side clinching a champions league spot
I destroyed your post and now you're trying to backtrack on what you said.

I'm glad that I support a club that has stayed true to its roots and has built a team of real quality despite having only the revenue that comes with a stadium that has a capacity of just 36, 000.

All the money in the world couldn't get Real Madrid the title this season. I guess you guys will have to wait out the rest of the season being second best not only to Barcelona but Atletico as well
Ardak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Fatimarmcf ".... He's [Bale] nowehere near the wonder boy from madeira. "

Why would you want to start this absolutely futile, immature argument? Just because he emulates Ronaldo, you think that he implicitly claims he's as good as Ronaldo?
I mean seriously do you see the obvious fallacy in your argument?! Please grow up!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football