Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Stoke City V Newcastle United, Oct 31
Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Demba Ba's header was awesome!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Class header, reminiscent of messi's in that final tbh
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Demba Ba sure does love the Toon supporters, and obviously the feeling is very mutual .

Newcastle are really looking the goods, and especially more so having done the impossible (so far) this season to beat Stoke at home.

What was wrong with Steven Taylor? Has he fractured a cheekbone or something? Or was it because it was Halloween? Just wondering as to why he was wearing that mask...
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
He was going as the phantom of the opera for halloween. Broke his nose vs wigan last week, but still soldiering on
Joppadoni (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Deffo    Also maybe worst batman mask ever on halloween since its see through ha.... Haa P: howay the lads!    
Ali20 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Demba ba=better than carroll.... Lol
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Signed on a free bahahahaha
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Carroll is such a distant memory right now...
Chargui (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Demba Ba is in the form of his life but Carroll will bounce back
Agreed, Carroll will shine. However Demba Ba is doing his normal day in day out. He will do his job and ignore Cazza tbf...
Fyooze (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Andy who?  
Bananaskinz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Very impressed with Newcastle at the moment! It's not easy to beat stoke at home. Props to Demba Ba
Sam (Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
I agree- very few teams can go to Stoke and leave with 3 points. Just ask Fergie...
PaoloG (Sevilla) 3 years ago
Hear that - Demba Ba appears to be the genuine article - I hope Pardew doesn't sell him just yet...
I'd like to see barca and juve play stoke.... They would destroy them imho...
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 3 years ago
I disagree.... Stoke played it safe because they were going against ManU. Meaning, they were going to lockdown, defend and counter. It usually happens when one team team is facing another that is an overwhelming attacker. Look at the replay. Stoke had 10 men behind the half
Bananaskinz (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@Antifutbol haha your name is exactly what your comment is describing
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Newcastle are really good this year there playing "No f**k About Football".

Since they got relegated and came back to the prem they have been so strong. Demba Ba what a striker he is man and I thought when pardew was appointed manager they would flop but he has done well considering the money he has spent and the players he lost such as barton, carroll and enrique.

Stoke are maybe tired from european football because they are usually a lot stronger. Wheres that defence they had against man city in the fa cup final? They were solid and didn't have woodgate, don't know why they even got him he was just overhyped.

Good win For Newcastle hope to see them playing european football next season
I have to agree, although in the reverse.... I thought before the game stoke may have an eye individually on thursdays game and not individually expend too much energy. Maybe why we won it it the end.... If the toon get to europe next year we will need a bigger squad for sure. If not during feb as well
AdnanBosnia (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I hope you do qualify i've always liked watching newcastle ever since faustino asprilla played there and shearer to the days of laurent robert and that amazing match when you beat us 4-3. I was dissapointed though when sir bobby robson are. I. P was sacked 'cause souness f****d the team up and then I thought pardew would do same when hughton left. But you still got all that money from carroll and enrique so you can deffinetly buy some more better players plus also if you qualify for any euro competition next year it will attract players
Etowadi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Just wow.... NewCastle for number 1 spot.... They will beat ManCity, ManU and Chelsea I bet
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Wow no chance
Yeah I think that would be mental.... :S we have done well this season with a lot of fortune but the fire is there for all to see too. In a months time we will see what we are made of and I think we will be close to what we have now. 'stares at the top teams with powers of.... You are next.... '

Hehe. Probability aside, we might finish 9th as well as finish 4th. Arsenal to come back well spurs to fight for 3rd alongside liverpool, man city to win and united 2nd. Chelsea to destroy all of that if they want it enough
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
They have more of a chance than liverpool.... They are sound defensively and can score when they put their mind to it
Chargui (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Great job by Newcastle for this game and the whole season so far! Now the real test is coming with City, United and Chelsea, all in a row in the league if they get through that, looks like they are champions league contendents
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Last penalty call was BS. Way too soft.    But Newcastle deserved the win anyway.
LuisFigo7 (Benfica Lisbon) 3 years ago
Glory glory newcastle !
Suytry (Arsenal) 3 years ago
There's a Stoke City fan with a scream mask
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Demba ba and newcastle in straight beast MODE this year! I've always liked ba! Picked him up this week for my fantasy prem team so now I like him even more
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Also, stoke's penalty was some sort of funny joke. Any one of those goliaths going down like that is just absurd.

Edit: sorry, both penalties were a disgrace
Reds89 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good win for Newcastle in a tough ground to get one
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well simple New castle finished some valuable chances with 2 goals from Ba, nice header on first one, and they both finished there penaltys which was good, but ya Newcastle look great this year, I mean can't believe there ahead of Chelsea! But ya good stuff by the Newcastle side, like there black jerseys too
Rooneycan (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Keep it up newcastle!
Matt612346 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow newcastle such a good season for them so far. Still like spurs to finish at least 4th with there current lineup they're truly class. Newcastle/arsenal/liverpool all performing the EPL definitely the best league in the world 7 quality teams easy, 8 or even 9 quality teams really...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football