Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Newcastle United, Dec 10
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
That was great game for Norwich at home, awesome stuff, but notice everyone but first goal for Norwich were on headers like that great heading skills really is, Holt with a couple nice ones, all great placement high headers that good they win at home, another loss for Newcastle that not good, but Ba atleast is doing great, both his goals were great, the first one was beautiful volley to ba with simple tap in, and second was good skill by Ba but wasn't enough
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow, Norwich are strong in the air
Sjsung (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ba for $35m? Lol
Andyeswecan (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Too many injuries for Newcastle. As simple as that.

We'd have won that game with Coloccini and Tiote fit.

Norwich got their tactics spot on, and it was frightening watching Premier league footballers struggle so much with such simple balls into the box!

Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
4 Right backs as our defensive line kind of says it all really
MikePra (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hate to see Newcastle losing games, they are a wonderful team, Hope there CBs are ok without long term injury
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Newcastle have shown that they're not over their hangover after facing 3 of the toughest teams above them, but having said that, after losing S. Taylor and Colocinni, and having to rework the defence for the first time this season pretty much, it does make it that little bit harder.

Newcastle will recover, they're just going through a bit of a slump atm
Snoppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a terrific signing Ba has turned out to be, very jealous we didn't sign him lol
Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I think Newcastle are a great club, especially this season, and I hope they do not continue to lose like this
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Demba Ba is a solid striker
Coyb18 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
He's great
Subaru (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Finally no rutube videos. Thank you. Can't stress that enough. Especially when your coming from work to see a a good highlight of a fantastic match
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 3 years ago
That ball from Cabaye for the first goal was beautiful!
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wonder where all the Newcastle fans at now, lol
Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I'm still a fan. It's just one loss. Look at all of the other poor results big teams have had this season against the promoted clubs. The underdogs sometimes get the win, but the fans will always stand by
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
We're all still kind of laughing about Basel
Doddsy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Dgrant117- I am still here mate, and laughing at the w**k Mancs getting knocked out of the champs league by Basel- SIT DOWN SHUT UP_ SIT DOWN SHUT UP
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
f*****g get in!
Blanchy (Norwich City) 3 years ago
Great win for my team shows good sprit after our last defeat to man city. Bring on everton, wonder how long newcastle keep hold of ba what a player very good buy.... Otbc
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Thank you norwich

Kick4Life - changing lives through football