Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Newcastle United, Dec 10
Spartan (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Lame game.... Scrappy goals by Norwich.... Newcastle were team short still played well.... Great team this season
Silva921 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Woah.... Header birdy~
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Holt seems to be king of headers!
San43 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Important three points for norwich city.... And
3 defeats and a draw(which is undeserved) in 4 games for new castle.... Now they will think about surviving in epl.... Lol
Elosodekoala (Fulham) 2 years ago
Well it was deserved.... They got the draw right? I've already forgotten the logistics of the match. Just that it was 1 - 1. Still upset eh?
Chargui (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ba is so impressive!
Come510 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I love seeing Newcastle lose, who isn't?
Rynearson (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Doesn't*
Youngy (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
More people like to see Man. You lose, because their fans are plastic and Fergies a whiskey-drinking fairy-godmother
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Cheers Youngy for comment of the season well done mate
Johnnybaii (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
We had 4 Right Backs playing across our defence and had two of them playing centre back who can't jump or head respectively.

Kadar isn't up to Premiership quality and even our reserve team CB's are out injured.

All in all we did quite well all things considered and anyone in here calling for Pardews head at this stage of the season when we are still approx 5/6 places higher than we should be and have played some great football at times is frankly a muppet, go back following Man City of Chel$ea or whoever you supported last season and let the rest of us REAL fans get on with supporting our team through an injury crisis.

All that said Gosling has been remarkably poor every time he has come on this season, give Guthrie a new contract and shift Gosling asap.

Bring on Jan and two new CB's please.

Hwtl
Johnnybaii (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
PS - Demba Ba is looking like signing of the season, that 2nd goal is up there with a Shearer special
Jashank (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Its been a pleasure to watch newcastle play how they hav been this season. Along with ba ill say cabaye is a great signing as well. No one should be calling for pardews head as he has done a great job and no one cud have done it better. Pardew will shore up his defence until jan and then buy some replacements. They need coloccini back asap and need to buy another cb and they are fine
Bobloblaw (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Not watched much newcastle this season, so I wondered why it was such a miserable day for the central defence particularly (until reading your comment, Johnny). 4 RBs will obviously not do the trick
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Newcastle's 4th defeat of season atm
TypeHunDread (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Good game Norwich! Am I the only one who thought that none of the promoted teams would go down? Swansea, Norwich and QPR all play good football!

Link: www.youtube.com/typehundread

Link: www.youtube.com/typehundread
TANANESH (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Hello Gordies! We were so happy to have around for some time now. Well, the time has come now. So long!
Youngy (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I don't know who Gordies are, but I feel sorry for them
R9team (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Newcastle can not survive long in the top four
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Thank you norwich
Blanchy (Norwich City) 2 years ago
Great win for my team shows good sprit after our last defeat to man city. Bring on everton, wonder how long newcastle keep hold of ba what a player very good buy.... Otbc
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Wonder where all the Newcastle fans at now, lol
Shwing (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I'm still a fan. It's just one loss. Look at all of the other poor results big teams have had this season against the promoted clubs. The underdogs sometimes get the win, but the fans will always stand by
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
We're all still kind of laughing about Basel
Doddsy (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Dgrant117- I am still here mate, and laughing at the w**k Mancs getting knocked out of the champs league by Basel- SIT DOWN SHUT UP_ SIT DOWN SHUT UP
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
f*****g get in!
Zosoholeh (Liverpool) 2 years ago
That ball from Cabaye for the first goal was beautiful!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football