Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Norwich City V Newcastle United, Dec 10
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
What's going on with Newcastle? Amazing start, and now.... Starting to fall apart...
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Isn't that ironic?
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Conescutive match-up of Man City, Man UTD and then Chelsea never helped....

I'm not creating excuses though.... We shouldn't concede 1 to Man UTD and then 4 to a motivated Canaries team....
Fernando9torres (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Thx to injuries now they're fallin apart, but anywya this game was worth watching, unlike el clasico
Paytonred (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Grant Holt.... !    Anyway, can Newcastle fight injury crisis and get back to the groove?
Gunnergreats4 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Arrested development reference?
Toonforever (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
All the reasons you have given out are unacceptable. You keep reemphasizing on the good efforts by the team but as a manager you’re not protecting your man. What makes you think that we could sit with the same back four for the whole season when every other team goes through some sort of rotation? You’re just leaving your players to the slaughter house! Taylor's injury was totally preventable if you have had rotated your centre backs. You have failed to realize the need to rotate one or two players every two or three games so as to reduce the risks of injuries to key players, the injury list would inevitably pile up and come back to haunt us. Unless you start looking at rotation, Ba, Cabeye might be on the list sooner then you can imagine and you will complain about what bad luck we have with injuries and how the referees decisions costs the injuries to Taylor, Colo, blah blah blah. I can’t belief you blame the referee for our injuries that is absolutely nonsense. If you know your players can’t handle the game playing 11 against 11 what makes you think you should rely on the referees to put some decisions to your advantage. The key problem is you’re over reliance on just a small group of players. All I can say is if we lose Ba to injury our season is officially over think wisely before you put out your team and pay extra attention to injury prone players. Do not take your players fitness as a given especially with a thin squad like ours! We can’t afford to loss another key player that’s certain
Auron777 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
You're right. Just sack him already
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Toonforever has spoken ladies and gentlemen of the Toon...
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
Yeah you really need a new manager. That being said, you can't take away from us
Moe66 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Good job Norwich!
Arsanl (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f**k Newcastle
Youngy (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
f**k you, mong
NUFCmagpie (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Simply amazed that pardew didn't bring in Tamas kadar.... And perch needs to be kicked out the door
Arsanl (Arsenal) 2 years ago
f**k Newcastle
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Someone is feeling more confident again.... Hm don't be coc ky now Arsenal.... We know RVP is carrying the whole club on his shoulders, it could all change any minute now.... Easy now son! Easy! Don't get too excited
Cockston (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lmao
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Losing rvp to injury would be the end of your team.... Isn't he injury prone?
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
I hope newcastle will get back to winning ways soon
Thepro007007 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
DAMN.... SO many headers!  
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Hasn't anyone noticed that all the goals Newcastle conceded were from headers or rebounds from headers? I think I might have a clue on what they'll be working on next practice session!
Atrixer (Norwich City) 2 years ago
Very happy with that score. My only real concern is our defence, we really lack a strong central defender than can handle himself under pressure and our fall backs tend to be the weak point of the defence. Barnett is solid but a little bit risky in the penalty area
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
What can I say. Newcastle need their captain back asap
Manutd96 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Ba is owning!  Norwich is such a great team for headers...
Mackiznay (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Some good in the air goals by Norwich
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 2 years ago
4 headers 4 goals.... Seems norwich have been training hard on that! Newcastle was so poor in defending.... Guess they missing their key players

Kick4Life - changing lives through football