Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Wigan Athletic, Oct 22
Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Cabaye really deserved that goal. He has been coming so close to scoring in Newcastle's past 3 or 4 matches. Newcastle did great picking up Cabaye this season, he's a really great player
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I agree. With all the times he has come close from range, I was banking on his first goal being something beautiful like that
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Yes I was about to say the same thing. I was suprised he left lille for newcastle, he must see something in them. Thier start to the season probably justifies that to an extent
1986D (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Didn't manage to catch it all but can't help but think NUFC were way below previous performances- still if a team can play below par and still win its got to be seen as a positive thing
Kibakun (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Looking dangerous this year
Llspritz (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Cabaye finally got his well deserved goal (:
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
Fml
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
A wigan fan! Quick catch him
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Great game by newcastle...
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Screw this stupid msn video!
Jwrandall (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Try the myspace video it works great!
Dendedude3 (Olympique Lyon) 3 years ago
Is there something special I should be doing to view the myspace videos? I can never get them to load for some reason
7ayan (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Click on the video itself and it'll take you to their main website, should work there
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Was a nice hard fought victory
Duces14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Cabaye is a good player I wonder if NUFC can hang on to him after next summer? Good game Newcastle
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Hands off lol
Vaishnav (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Newcastle still unbeaten.... Lol now what will people say about alan pardew in the transfer market.... I really think he did great
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Wigan played a bit better than last couple games, but it ain't enough to hold Newcastle's superb run
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Nice enough win for Newcastle, still surprisingly un beaten very good for them, I mean there goalie is playing excellent with saves I think he made some pretty good ones today, and then the one goal to win it, very clever shot well done to Newcastle
Joesoap (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
What can I say, the train keeps on rolling. We have had some luck but having said that I was fed up of playing well and not winning. Long may it last. Fingers crossed. :>)
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Where is dailymotion video? I needed that video...
Edo8787 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Goal of the Week - Los Angeles Galaxy - juninho!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football