About time
DaManIsEre (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Harsh red card
NUFCtoon (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
It maybe harsh but it was last man and last man is a Red
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I can breathe easy
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Had it been 11 v 11 all game, we'd have won this. Newcastle were poor even against 10. But I think we've been hit by a technicality here.

Even the most stubborn of geordies would probably say that a penalty and a red is very harsh. But figgy was the last man and it was a foul in the box, albeit a very, very soft one, so its "justified".

Now we are without our 4 first choice centre backs for the game against qpr. Gonna' be a tough one
Shajesh (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Good judgement
Shajesh (Manchester United) 2 years ago
New Castle played well. There was a red card cause the man tried to stop hi opponent from scoring and he is a last man
[account-removed] 2 years ago
There was nothing "harsh" about it.... A better player would not attempt a shoulder check in the box on hopes that the ref would think it was "soft". Cynical fouls are worse than dives.... Anyday
Duces14 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
The third goal wooow
Tautara (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Indeed, nice goal.  But is it really necessary to celebrate your goal that way? I think it's just ridiculous!
NUFCtoon (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
I think it is necessary to celebrate your first ever professional Goal however he feels like celebrating it
Tone17 (Borussia Dortmund) 2 years ago
Tautara, not being rude, but you need to read his story, its pretty inspirational!
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 2 years ago
Hope newcastle wins the europa league!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football