Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Sunderland, Oct 31
RedOli (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lucky for the Sunderland fans they didn't have to travel far! Woulda been a bit of a wasted trip had it been somebody like Fulham away!
Xiempie (Excelsior Mouscron) 3 years ago
What a perfect penalty, no keeper could stop that
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Amazing, what a way to win a derby after promotion! Carrol is freakishly strong! Nolan and barton are great midfield players. And ameobi is a sweet finisher. Too bad bramble was sent off
TAbOu (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I've been watching this match from the other side of the world and been waiting for a day like this for years and years ! Excellent job guys !
Jpage888 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Jesus
[account-removed] 3 years ago
I'm waiting to see all of the week's goals before deciding the best, but I'm shocked at how little credit Kevin Nolan's first goal's getting!
Audentio (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Doesn't get much better than this, fantastic slaughter
Swazel (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I love that little laddy blowing kisses! He's so cute! Did anyone see him making hearts with his hands on telly?
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Jack mcbride is he's name a little star bless him
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Damn St. James Park produces hell of an atmosphere.... All the Sunderland player's were shitting their pants! Andy Caroll deserved a goal!
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
You have to see to believe it, personally I didn't go, but the atmosphere is electric, no matter what team we play
M1keey420 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Good Job boys! Were back!
Senorchang (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Ameobi's second was an absolute cracker
Game9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yupp carroll played well this game, too bad he didn't get any goal D:  And I put him in my fantasy too :S
Jakub101 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Wow what a show
KINORUIN (Liverpool) 3 years ago
News in, huge earthquake off Sunderland coast, city swamped by giant toonarmi
Ben1000 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Give the castle manager a medal, they were so crap but he's got them playing with real spirit and the quality of some of their players is showing. Hope they don't finish above Liverpool as my Geordie mate will give me stick after I mocked their relegation, things change so quickly

Kick4Life - changing lives through football