Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Manchester United, Apr 19
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Decent point, we'll survive definatley, we dominated the first half  Nufc 4 life!
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Liar. You didn't dominate any half. Lol.... But if it makes you feel better....
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Yes we did
No you didn't. You had a spell of possession but did nothing with it, and utd still had more possession that half
Tanair (Liverpool) 3 years ago
:0
Newcastlefan27 (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Great game, fortunate enough to watch all of it. There were certainly shouts for penalties on both sides, but I think it ended up the best that no one got one. If there wasn't a penalty for that challenge on Lovenkrands, then definitely no penalty on the challenge on Hernandez. Good game, equally deserved point for either side!
BenHall2K9 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Why does everybody seem to forget about the handball.... It was a clear handball from Rooneys shot
For me it wasn't as much of a handball as it was him protecting his face, I didn't really see intent there.  
Lol the ball was no where near his face. It was a handball. But I don't like games being decided on pens. Fair result. You've got to take your chances! Giggs and hernandez probably should have scored a goal apiece tonight
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
So happy Manchester tied! Thanks Newcastle!
This game defiantly could have went both ways, the balls didn't bounce Manchester's way, they had 3-4 good chances they could have scored, and the penalties, Newcastle defiantly should have had that one against Man you, and Man UTD could have had one too, maybe at the end, but ref new it had to be even, but could have went either way, but I'm happy!
We should of had 2.... One for handball and the late foul on chicharito that he was wrongly booked for
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
Benhall your on drugs if you claim that wasn't a dive
Nope, watch it again, his ankles are kicked you plank
Rahulhaque (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Chicharito should be suspended for the dive
And that's coming from a Chelsea fan that has drogba in the team.... Grow the f**k up and stop being bitter because you're not winning the title

For a big guy, he sure tumbles easily
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Countless players dive and don't get caught much less a ban. Once your team never dives again then you can talk about that, idiot
RockofGbrlter (Chelsea) 3 years ago
We have drogba and you have chicharito and not to mention nani
   Every player dives
KopIt (Liverpool) 3 years ago
There's a difference between diving in frustration for not getting fouled and diving for winning. Then there are players who constantly dive to win. Not mentioning names but I hope you get the point.
@Kevinmw1 that video is bias
Borg (Manchester United) 3 years ago
If chicharito gets a ban for diving that means we ought to give torres a ban for diving in the Champions League. Get real dude
NUFCtoon (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
From a NUFC stand point for this incedent I don't think is should have been a yellow card, it should have been play on. No PK, No Card.  
He can't get banned. He already got punished with a yellow card
How is it biased Kopit? There are players from a mix of teams, I tried to get a good mix but it was the best I could find, team but we all know they do, so there wasnt one from Man UTD but we all know we dive sometimes. I am just proving that it is not just us
Well it shows they dive once. Not repetitively. I can admit Gerrard has dived numerous times, but surely he doesn't deserve to be number one. You can compare the number of times Nani has dived to Gerrard(Ie, three). You can see the difference yet he isn't on that list?
You have to be realistic though, I would have to post multiple videos, and I am not trying to prove that every player dives all the time. Once is bad enough, I am just showing that all players do it by providing an example with some players that have done it before

I didn't make the video, it was just one I found. Sorry it didn't have nani on it, but he dove in this match so just watch both and your bias is gone.
Nah maybe if you changed the video from Top 10 dives to Various Players Diving, maybe it wouldnt be bias. With the Man Utd picture from the start, I could already tell it was bias.

This is not bias -> Link: www.youtube.com/user/abc1008mbs1179
That's a perfect example of giving examples.

Edit: Watch Ham Actors then you'll know what I mean or any other video
Again I didn't make the video, but here I am renaming it to Various players diving. Fixed?
Rafael (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well played, never easy to play against Newcastle. This will prove to be an important point at the end, I'm sure
M27try (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Amazing how Alex Fergie manages to turn all these players into divers, Ronaldo, Rooney, Nani and now Chicharito. Its not one-off inicidents so you can only presume their being told to. Have they no shame
Mumbai (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Agree. This is first thing Alex is teaching to his players, winning at any cost -
Oh piss of mate, this is the stupidest comment ever. Name one team that doesn't have a player that doesn't dive. Arsenal has dove in the past for sure so I could say that wenger turns all his players into divers. He turned Henry into one! Watch

Hash80 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Don't try to presume things you don't know anything.... You need twice as much sense to be a half-wit!
Deepu (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Come on.... Some of the dives committed by arsenal players are examples of how good they are at diving.... I guess nowadays other teams are using those videos to teach their players how to dive.
Eboue is the best diver i've seen
Oohtobeagooner (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I agree with the nani and ronaldo....
But rooney and chiha?
I need to see more dives from them before I can blame SAF....
And it will be sad to see if chica turns out to be a diver too....
He's a very talented young player....
Diving is a virus effecting every team in the epl. Its sad. Every player that dives is making themselves less of a player
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Chicha still "new", give him some credit. But already?

Rooney has dived on several occasions, though there are none recently that I can recall of
WAKE UP you denial delusional United Fans, No team has players that DIVE more than United, Take the last 10 years and combine the dives from Tottenham, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal players, and I guarantee you will find more from United players alone.

- Rooney doesn’t dive? WTF?
he’s the kind that dives then has a sissy fit when he doesn’t get the decision

- Ronaldo was the diving queen, since he left United he had gradually stoped diving (I wonder why)

- Nani Dives, and stays down to get innocent players sent off

- Now Chico started aswell
Eduardo dives once and they nailed him at the back of every news paper for the next 4 weeks, United dive and its forgotten about, suppose everyones use to United players diving
I think your the one that is in denial M27try. Your ignorance amazes me
Mumbai (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Why refs always deny penalty against united. Should have been castle 1-0 united
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Shhh. Dun let the secret out of the bag. They think we are dense to not notice
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Should've been 1-1 if the ref was going to call soft penalties. Both players dived, both were contacted end of story. You want to hate on united? Fair enough. We like looking at the table, I don't know about you
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Oh and why does drogba always dive?
Wilsno (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a dive by nani
Yea I hate when he does that. It ruins how god of a player he is its annoying how flimsy most players these days have become. I really want to see a new era of players only going down when they really can't stay up
Kotaru13 (Atletico Belo Horizonte) 3 years ago
Such a p***y
Diego2010 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I hope arsenal will win tomorrow and back on the title race
And I hope Barca loses to Real Madrid in the Spanish cup!
Diego2010 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
We gona destroy real madrid tomorrow
Real Madrid wants the champions league, not some kuku cup
Lose the spanish cup, win the champions league Worth it
Deepu (Manchester United) 3 years ago
But you never know.... 'coz that's the beauty of football...
Not atall what we deserved I don't think, but credit where credit is due, Newcastle defended well and we just couldn't break them, ref made the wrong decision at the end but it's how it goes, roll on next game, back to winning ways.... We beat Arsenal & Chelsea and we've won it
Aceman3000 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What the heck are you talking about mate, its an obvious dive
TOESIS (Inter Milan) 3 years ago
What wrong decision? Not the PK I'm sure, that was a flop...
Ihsan123 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Aceman3000, see it once again, it completely deferent from torres dive against manutd, where no contact had been made, but this time, newcastle defend did make a contact toward hernandez, in fact twice, but newcastle also deserve that one penalty I think, but but referee just need to be more focus in the game, btw newcastle keeper work gr8, no doubt about van der sar, he is the best
Listen to what you like to listen then.... Yellow carded is good
Shut up you mug, dive my arse.... He kicked his feet, how on earth do you expect a player to stay on his feet whilst he was already trying to jump over his feet.... Evoked87, so is a 19th title
Dang, we needed the full points, it makes it a closer race. We are putting arsenal back into it. Its ours to lose. So we gotta' take it to everton and chelsea. Its gonna' be a bit of tough ending. Well done newcastle
You still have us and Chelsea to come haha
Chargui (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lots of dives in the Premier League these days...
CCliffUtd (Manchester United) 3 years ago
In nanis defence it not like he got up cried like a baby.... I think that he knew he went down to easily so didn't make a big deal about it
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 3 years ago
True, the worse divers are like those fools that went down like they got shot and then start their tantrums. Nani was just like, I looked a bit dumb. And got back up
Not a good day in the office for giggsy.... Guess he should have shaved
Thank you newcastle....
Now I don't hate you guys as much as I did after our clash....
Haha jk....
Btw arsenal please don't screw up tomorrow
We did the best we could, it's up to Chelsea and Arsenal now!
Smtbgame (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No, , you didn't do anything.... You're saying as if you were playing yourself....

Doesn't matter arsenal have to go up against spurs and manutd
It's gonna' be hard for them with only 5 games left

Manutd hav to play against arsenal and chelsea, but both are their home games, so we have the advantage here, manutd is undefeated at home
Don't screw up gunners!
Tiote is badass.... Damn me
Toddtalk (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Don't you play at the emirates...
Smtbgame  The next arsenal and Man UTD clash is at the emirates...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football