Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Manchester City, Dec 26
Mjay83 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Man city showed their strengths today Newcastle had more possession and shots and the second half but city managed to come on the top. Great rebound from last mondays lost
[account-removed] 3 years ago
They are still not as good as Man UTD or barca or anything. They still suck and they haven't won anything for 37 seasons
Blueheart (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Lololol.... Funny guy
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Confused, why we play poor in our ground
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Just because the other team played well doesn't mean your team played poorly! Newcastle's defence was a bit tight (should've been spread out more in the box) but it was mostly City's attacks which were all pretty heavy. Awesome work from City, average from Newcastle!
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 3 years ago
Newcastle pounded City the whole game, (apart from the 1st 5 mins when they clearly had too much Xmas turkey) Carroll missed a sitter by his standards shortly after
I admit as a city fan that Newcastle United deserved a win. Newcastle had 70 percent of the ball and still lost 3-1. We can never achieve what united have by playing this way I can remember when united last played and their opponent had 70 percent of the ball
BlueMoon (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Just an observation but I have rarely seen a 'supporter' of one club spend most of their time referencing the accomplishments of that club's biggest rival. Seems a bit odd. And I cannot agree that Newcastle deserved a win. Possession means little as some of the matches City have lost or drawn despite dominating prove (in those matches we did not do enough)
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
He's a depressed man city fan or a Man UTD fan in denial?
BlueMoon we need 2 work very hard 2 be better than united that is what I am trying 2 say. Do you think Newcastle united will have 70 percent of the ball when playing united?
I don't need 2 lie 2 myself becuz I, m supporting City
Yes we scored the goals but we did not played very well. I was pissed up seeing Newcastle United having ball Possession
Yashioman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Nothing wrong with Martinify, MAnchester is Manchester
My original point was that you spent most of your time speaking about Man United and that Newcastle did not deserve a win just because they had higher possession (if three points were given for higher possession we would be top of the table right now). There is definitely room for improvement but when you consider Mancini rotated the squad in preparation for our Tuesday encounter with Aston Villa, it was not a bad result. Boateng was playing centreback for the first time in a competitive match, Lescott was back in from the cold (into the cold), Yaya was off the field, and Tevez was on his own for most of the match.

I suppose my point now is the same as I make to the lads I tutor in chess: you have to see the whole board to understand what is happening and where to go from there
Possession is not everything mate
I agree with Blueheart. If possession was everything Newcastle would have won, Fulham would have beat the Hammers, and Aston Villa wouldn't have been embarrassed by Tottenham at their own ground. Nothing against you Martinify but I have never understood the faulty logic and over-simplicity of the love affair with possession. And I am half-Spanish. Possession of anything--be it a football or money or power--is only the base for action. The action is the important bit
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Probably should've been a 1-1 game. I thought both teems played well and there were tense moments for each side. Poor mistake by Krul was easily avoidable. Second goal was beautifully set up and finished. Andy's header was nicely placed to set up a thrilling finish, until the match turned into a pinball game for the final goal. Pure jammy finish. Still, it is what it is
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Great game man city started out strong than kind of let newcastle back into the game 2nd half. Nice to see tevez back showing why argentinians produce the best soccer players!
Poor by newcastle. Giving away 2 goals in 5 mins is never ideal! Pardew should have limited their Xmas dinner and desserts lol. The magpies need to sort out their form at st james' park
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well that sucks, I was hoping for a Newcastle win
Doesn't matter, they still suck, they are not going to win anything. I'm hoping for a draw tomorrow for the chelsea and arsenal game, both teams to drop 2 points
Woooo! My eyes are bleeding! Lol
Haha, your soooo cool Blueheart
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Damn Kolorov has a hammer in that left foot! Thought Newcastle played pretty well, priceless 3 points for City
Why in the world is mario ballotelli wearing those gay skeleton gloves? Could he get any gayer? He is such a faggot, its not Halloween, dumbass!
A bit ott, but anyways Did you see his glove hat? Classy
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Guess that's the part of his bad boy image or something
Can you be any gayer? Keeping tab with fashion in football site.... Lol
Whats with the whole (gayer) thing? Are you and AValerncia25 that full of testosterone or socially disfunct? Grrrrrrrrr I don't dig fashion I'm so hard, and a badass, I don't wear gloves, Uaagghhhhhh Grrrrr I'm a real man, can't show any weakness on footie forums, Grrrrr Ugghhhh you're Gay that's Gay he's Gay shes' Gay, that's Gay how gay is that, that's so gay. Ughhhhhhh lol.... Pathetic!
If you explored the site a bit more its more than just about posting lame troll comments on games
Prejsu (KKS Lech Poznan) 3 years ago
Well said Darka
I think we want to stick to football here mate lol
And btw I'm just responding to the silly comment made by avalencia that tried to talk bad bout man city player. Can he dig out other point other than fashion here? I dun mind if he qustioned balo's attitude but fashion? Come on.... Just think before you post something dark.... Pathetic!
75% of it was aimed at AValencia and the 25% was at your useage of Gay.... I just don't get that whole Gay gay Gay thing. His comment was the pathetic one, not yours. And I aint pathetic
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
What a fiesty bird, I like!
Hey blueheart, shut up and support your team so tht they can actually WIN a trophy sometimes, wow what a great history. And I was just saying tht why doesn't he were man city umbro gloves?
Oh I will mate. No worries...
LeagueStar (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Just the way Man City should respond after last week's lost. Little surprised at the possession and some of the stats, but I guess they used their opportunities wisely, still room for improvement but overall good results from Man City
Lexxluger876 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Ahm.... Why does Tevez keep a Pacifier in his sock?
He was only weined off the breast milk like 3 years ago, slow progress
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
+1 Darkinja
Lol.... And hes' been in England 5 years, and all he can say is ' no english sorry + I no espik Ingles. Tank you, bye'
Yep at least his football career doesn't shows slow progress
Lawr345 (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Why can't joe hart keep a clean sheet anymore?
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Unlucky
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Deffensive issues=/ man city's deffense sleeps, lets teams like newcastle/everton score on them.... Hart can't do all the defending haha
Theturningangel (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Tevez is a beast.... Unfortunately for Man UTD
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Argentines are just godly
Twelver (Manchester United) 3 years ago
I'm still mad we got rid of him. Sure berba's form is next level right now, but carlitos has more fight in him and it feels better than seeing berba jog the whole match
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LAWL
I agree with you Tevez its much better player then Berba I know they have different styles and its not easy to compare them but still Tevez gives all his heart on the field
SIMPLYGODS 3 years ago
Don't all argentines? Haha
Good that Carroll scored I just add him to my fantasy football team
Daftshadow (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Carroll stock is hot! Wonder if any elite euro club has their eye on him. Tevez is too good these days. If Real Madrid need a striker they should get him fast!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football