Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Liverpool, Dec 11
Meggedbyme7 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha I love it.... "what do you do with a night off Alan.... Watch football" lol
Sjsung (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Highlights for me was the last goal and Hodgson after the second Newcastle goal!
Herbolizer (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Quite boring football being played by both teams. Good win from toonies, more class that liverpool
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
This post has been removed by a footytube administrator
LyverBird (Liverpool) 4 years ago
WTF is wrong with, I understand beating the "greatest team in English history" was your biggest dream, but flooding the board with this is just awkward!
KruyffTurn (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Key word being "history"
BiggyMM (Chelsea) 4 years ago
History belongs to museum
Chitto (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Carroll is good. He can shoot from both legs. Can header and can run too. Good future infront of him
Stan182 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Good stuff newcastle
W00sh (Hamburger SV) 4 years ago
What a screamer from Carroll
KruyffTurn (Arsenal) 4 years ago
England have a lot to look forward to
Ryzer14 (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Tiote is world class.... Motd doesn't do him justice.... His touch, his control, his vision is incredible. Barton, Tiote, Carroll, Nolan and Enrique. Without them we are nothing
Verminator (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Very good player indeed. Hope he stays for a while
Aesurra (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Like I thought. Never have expectation. I guess its time up for Hodgson. Its aweful. Never seen Liverpool this bad...
I think it's a bit harsh to blame this on Hodgson.... The squad is far from great, he's doing what he can
Areacodeboy7 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Liverpool is a great club. And a position in this table is unacceptable. This aint another mid-table team. They need to get rid of hodgson and s**t players he signed. Koncesky and co
[account-removed] 4 years ago
I miss Alan Pardew...
OlvieraAnderson (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Damn, Carrol's screamer was incredible!
Xenen (Bolton Wanderers) 4 years ago
I don't see the hype between Carroll's goal. Yeah he took it well enough, but when (I beleive Lucas?) gives you as much time and space as to stop the ball pick you spot and step back, the ball bouncing just in front of the goalkeeper too, you'd at least expect him to hit the target. Toure's goal for Man City was a better goal
Baddy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
DRY YOUR TEARS LIVERPOOL, OHH MY BAHD, ­ LOSERRRRPOOOLL.... IT WILL BE WELL IN THE NEXT THOUSANDS­ OF SEASON! DON'T HATE ME PLEASE! GUNNERS TILL­ I DIE!
Audentio (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Okay
You may want to turn the CAPS LOCK off though
Biriukov (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Enough Pimping
Choiseungho (Manchester United) 4 years ago
You need to chill the f**k out. I'm a ManU fan and you don't see me spazzing out about ManU on a game that has nothing to do with them
Hitch (Barcelona) 4 years ago
AHHHH I LOVE SHOUTING! I HAVE TO SHOUT TO GRAB PEOPLE'S ATTENTION!
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 4 years ago
@Baddy.... I bet you wasn't shocked when they kicked arsenal's Ass at Emirates, ,
So chill the f**k out I know your brain is damaged that is why you have poor memorize.... Idiot!
Baddy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I believe Babel should av started the match but if d coach thinks otherwise.... Ohh well I better shut up.... Point is, loserpool is shitty!Torres az to play every match styl he missed that goal! Bllleehhhhhhhhhhhh don't hate me!
Viking1 (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Congratulations team in the stands Alan Shearer  

Kick4Life - changing lives through football