Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Liverpool, Dec 11
RRajeev (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Barton really push Newclastle.... Great player
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Dailymotion seems to be blocked from my area.... Save me Veoh!
Duces14 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I was gona put down a 100 dollar bet on newcastle cause the were so high yet I didn't and now I'm regreting it.
Liverpool arent able to string a couple of wins in a row and newcastle played well and a well deserved win.
So much for roy saying liverpool will finish in the top four this year
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
No Gerrard no team
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Carroll and Balotelli have some similiarities but when it comes to football. Andy is supreme in every department.

Lol at Hodgson, he look like he can kill 2 chickens
Champi0n (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Andy Carrol is a really fantastic player. He lifts New Castle and gives them hope every single game, and no wonder why he is on top of the list with 10 goals in the Barclay's premier league top goal scorers, he really deserves it, what a fabulous strike that was! Wow from far away a very well hit ball right in the corner! Well done New Castle, I really liked and respected Houghton though, unfortunate he had to leave....

BTW, How did Torres miss that great pass from Moerelese one on one with the keeper he really should have scored. It would have being a totally different story for Liverpool if he had, I tell ya!
Harryspooner (Chelsea) 4 years ago
WTF is wrong with torres, scores from 30yards gainst chelsea, misses from 10 yards against toon. Injustice
Chitto (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Liverpool are great when against the top 4 teams but lost against the bottom half table teams. Weird and can't explain
Ken13 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Liverpool = s**t....
They buy player like s**t, why don`t they buy a couples of African players. How haven`t they spotted any good player during the world cup.... Liverpool don`t even buy good players who can make difference.... They should learn from Arsenal.... !
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
New castle and bolton have become very entertaining teams to watch
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
I'd add Blackpool as team of the season
Nippro (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Blackpool has been playing fantastic  Their tactics are just awesome
Ken13 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Am a true Liverpool fan but when I see them play like that, I makes me sick. Our team is sinking slowly, slowly.... !
TipsyMcStagger (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hodgson's reactions were priceless though. Soto was the only defender out there. Without Carragher as well we have no back line
LazioFresno (Lazio Roma) 4 years ago
Only with Mastercard! Lol
TAbOu (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I feel sorry for the Liverpool, but seems that they have to face the failure. Barton, Enrique and Carrol were stars !
Smema1 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Andy carroll ability as a striker is very surprising. He should be the one playing upfront as a lonely striker for england with rooney behind him
Uyanga247 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Wow
Ephdethulias (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Can't say anything about this one, Newcastle is great, Liverpool is shite
Atrixer (Norwich City) 4 years ago
The simple problem with Liverpool is the lack of quality players, blame the manager all you want fans, but the players just aren't up to it, the pressure you mount on Gerrard and Torres is foolish, Torres can't find consistent form with such a poor team supporting him. Sure, Glen Johnson is a little star at the back, but it's a shame he can't defend, he's only there because he wasn't good enough to be an attacking winger like walcot, lennon, etc. I personally believe the manager is quite good, the players just have a lack of talent and commitment, they need to pull out the cash in January or the club won't be getting anywhere this season

Kick4Life - changing lives through football