Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Liverpool, Dec 11
Lyndon (Panathinaikos Athens) 4 years ago
Actually upon review contrary to the commentator's thoughts, the ball was moving ahead and Nolan stepped onto it, completely onside. Great match and first win for the new manager. Now lets see what happens. I really expect more from Liverpool though
Nastytrick01p (Everton) 4 years ago
Liverpool were average overall, good midfield average attack, and crap defence. Forget strikers they need to figure out their defence first, and seriously sell glen johnson to whoever wants to buy him for a good price, he is way overated, and get insua back
Dgascon01 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
I don't know. Insua needs to be back, definitely. But sell Johnson? He's been out of form lately, but he provides much needed attacking pressure from the outside. He's pacey enough to run the wing and his defence is great when he's playing to potential. Liverpool's defence overall, I think, just doesn't work well together. They need to be more cohesive at the back. Just my two cents
Tah77 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Liverpool continues its shitty-ness
Modafawk (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Liverpool has ZERO creativity in the middle to get past any half-decent MF line. Torres is just isolated and useless without anyone feeding him through defenders in the middle
Glennok (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Lucas is creative on his day. He's just extremely inconsistent
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 4 years ago
Consistency breeds success
Coming from an Arsenal fan? Seriously? Hah
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I guess no European cup for Liverpool for next year
Liverpudian (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Yeah we have a room full of European trophies, its about time to let some other teams win few too
Jamesutd (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Liverpudian I liked your two other comebacks above but this one doesn't make sense jsut because you have 5 ucl trophies you should let some other teams win it?
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 4 years ago
It will be along time before liverpool ever wins anything respectable again
Enlarged (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Torres is wasting his talent with this team. I feel it for Gerrard too
And your wasting your time in here, commenting Liverpool highlights. Get a grip dude, I'm not coming to comment Barcelona games....
Socceric (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Haha, we gotta' a mad kop here. Barca sucks, liverpool, well I think the highlights speak for themselves
Enlarged (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Nothing wrong with you commenting on Barcelona games. It is what it is man, Torres is at its peak in his football career and playing in Liverpool is not helping him right now. If this was a couple of years back it would be a different story, but right now Liverpool is s**t
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 4 years ago
When Fools beat Chelski weeks ago, people thought they're back. They're wrong
When Shitty beat Chelsea people thought that shitty can win the league. They're wrong
Lol
MU4E1999 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hahahah *like* "Liverpudian's" post
NEWS flash. Man City have successfully bought the EPL Cup. All remaining games are cancelled
Haha yea they did buy it glennok, reason is because nobody could stand watching liverpool play so bad that they sold it!
Naszrick (Manchester City) 4 years ago
Lol @Socceric`s comment
Malttocs (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I am a man utd fan, but seeing liverpool sinking like this actually makes me feel bad :/
Yeah its not good but soon we gonna' be back in top fighting with Mancs again Until then, good luck !
Achiox (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Same here man.... I miss the old EPL!
I do have sympathy for them and their fans because I would never want to see the same thing happening to united but by no means I feel bad and neither should you and I'm sure any other liverpool wouldnt feel bad watching man utd play mid-table football and not be at their best
[account-removed] 4 years ago
You know why I hate liverpool going down? Because if we don't beat chelsea or arsenal, we could still rely on liverpool to do the dirty work
I have no sympathy for them. They put themselves in this hole, they better know how to get out if they want to prove they're worth something
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
You relied on liverpool beating chelsea last season?
Arian18 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
I just knew that
Fizolian (Liverpool) 4 years ago
OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT COMMENTS, LYNDON IS THE WORST 'cause HE SUPPORTS A SUX TEAM, you DON'T NEED ME 2 SAY THE NAME right?
Gonufc (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Mate, shutup....    (I'll pre-empt that I probably support a "lucky 'sux team'")
Coolhirako (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What a CRAP performence by Liverpools.... Z
Styleelement (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Wow just garbage....  
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY! TOON TOON BLACK & WHITE ARMY!
Jamz12 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Are s**t.... Big fluke mate
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Haha a nice 3 point fluke. Whatever helps you sleep at night mate
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Only fluke was kuyt's deflected goal
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Hey I don't give a damn about the liverpool goal. Their was no fluke, Jamz12. Because if this was a fluke are you saying tht every other game tht you have lost was a fluke? Same goes for us. Our away record is really poor, but it is no fluke, it is our bad performance and we get punished
Darksidekatana (Liverpool) 4 years ago
And your 3 goals
BubblesForever (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Ohhhhh, Alan Pardew. The irony of the day is too much
Rworthy32 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
It was a great strike from carrol!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football