Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Fulham, Nov 13
Yoyoyo17 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
MaximOrlov (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well that's just bloody rude
Darkice19 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Poor game
Sumdumfu (Los Angeles Galaxy) 3 years ago
Ugly uniforms by fulham. Carroll is a vicious, predatory striker, man. He'll be high on my list of pickups for next season's dreamfooty
Iamlegend 3 years ago
Carroll is just hard to stop. But schrwazer saved the game!
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Goddam Schwarzer! I was up in my seat about 8 times! Good game by both teams though
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Ok shame,
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Being honest, I'm surprised Fulham didn't win
Toto4 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
I can't believe IT finished 0-0 great stops by schwarzer
Sharpoon (Hull City) 3 years ago
Certainly not a great game, but Fulham needed Schwarzer
Unmecenfrance (Lille) 3 years ago
This was definitely a game of would have, could have, and should have. And who designed Fulham's third kit? It looked like the yolk of a over-cooked hard-boiled egg! Putrid green and yellow are not the most flattering of colors! But you've got to hand it to Schwarzer, as he was largely responsible for the point. Newcastle had some amazing close range efforts kept out by either sheer skill or great luck--both of which were on Schwarzer's side today!
Kassesc (Arsenal) 3 years ago
This is the best time to beat a "Vulnerable" Chelsea, though I doubt they ever will be vulnerable, but yet again, look at sunday's result, Caroll's aerial ability, Nolan's through balls will put their defence in trouble, in any case, ashley cole has been the culprit for two games, gave the ball away to the lead-up of Torres's goal, then assisted Welbeck.

Kick4Life - changing lives through football