Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Everton, Nov 5
Ferd92 (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Superb.... But still got some silly mistake...
Dreadlord (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a finish!
FutureMUplayer (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Well done Taylor!
Kaii5 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Gr8 Gr8!Best so far
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow, what a strike!
Marmitton (Monaco) 3 years ago
When you are the goalkeeper in front of this kind of volley, sometimes you don't want to be a goalkeeper anymore
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Yea man, but you gotta' remember that it would have been even better if howard had tipped it over
Marmitton (Monaco) 3 years ago
A bit lucky this time, but that's just the part of a great team to win those average games!

Glad to see Newcastle so high in the standings
Wgscheve (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Santiago munez!
Vben0 3 years ago
FCBMessi10 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
What a goal by Ryan Taylor!
Socceric (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Lol
Kilic93 (Besiktas JK) 3 years ago
Good Game
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 3 years ago
I never knew Ryan Taylor could do a Luke Varney impression!
Jason4LFC (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Newcastle might be the dark horse of this season.... Everyone keeps undermining their title potential.... And I think that has been working to their advantage because there is no pressure on them to perform.... They just go out and get wins.... Great season so far.... They surely deserve to be in a European competition next year
Beautifulgame (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeah they'll get into Europe, but I think people don't expect them to do well because they haven't played many of the big teams
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Agreeing fully with Beautifulgame. I mean I respect the team, fans, and the way they grind out wins. I also find Demba Ba to be a sick striker, but Its gnna be hard once the round of big teams come knocking at their door. I wish them the best of luck though
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
It isn't " ryan taylor over the wall " this time its " ryan taylor over them all! "
Nirajan (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Wow.... What a kick! Great to see Newcastle performing so good
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
So well. Preforming so well
Come510 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Newcastle was only lucky to get that win, it should be a draw, Heitinga scores an own goal!
Leprechaunsloan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Wow that is laughable coming from a Manc. Lucky, really? How many times do Manure get off the hook from a late winner or own goal (See last night v Sunderland if you didn't already know bandwagoner)
Come on you Barcodes, everybody is sick of the monotony of the glory hunters' sides being up around the top
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Goodluck you Irons!
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Well said Leprechaun! (great name by the way, haha)
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Newcastle is looking great, even without Tiote and the loss of Andy Carroll and Joey Barton. I would like to see them play against City
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Next week mate!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Ryan Taylors goal was fantastic, beautiful strike in perfect spot, well done! I like Newcastle, even if there ahead of Chelsea, there one of those EPL teams I don't mind, they are playing great, good for there fans, and Everton had some sweet jerseys but didn't finish well enough I guess

Kick4Life - changing lives through football