Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Everton, Mar 5
Nkrumah (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Good Everton hope the team goes 6 or 7 in the table
TheCreator (Everton) 3 years ago
My boys, way to bounce back from Reading.    Up up and away we go!
Jorday (Everton) 3 years ago
YES! Great win. Let's finish the season off strong
Dgascon01 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Doesn't look like the blues are missing Steven Pienaar much. Sad
Wiraadam (Bolton Wanderers) 3 years ago
Everton and aston villa deserve to be higher up in the table. Hopefully they'll finish strong
Ev3rton (Everton) 3 years ago
Why isn baines the number 1 left back? For england
Fichado9 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Because there is Ashley Cole
Joppadoni (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Hughie gallacher FTW, the wee jock lad, the greatest player, the toon has ever had
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 3 years ago
Good 1st half by Newcastle besides conceding 2 goals. Everton were just more realistic in front of the goal, they usually get good results away from home. Good performance by Arteta.
Harper and Tiote both did allright as well
Washingcattle (Everton) 3 years ago
Actually we've been rubbish away from home this season. God I just can't stop moaning can I?
Jack23 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Ouch newcastle...
Joppadoni (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Great game by everton, some lovely flowing attack. I have to say of course though we had a lot out of sort players out there although that's usually the case when you get pissed on lol

Well done blues
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Toon Army were shitty this game. They gave away too much space for Baines or Arteta to chop their defence from both sides
RhOmEL (Everton) 3 years ago
Solid points.... Well done lads!
Metsuri (Everton) 3 years ago
Omg arteta was in my fantasy mgr team, and the strikers messed up he's great passes twice.... Why Saha, Why!
Washingcattle (Everton) 3 years ago
Why are there two versions of Osman and Arteta?

They didn't show up on Tuesday and today they're excellent it's possibly the most frustrating thing about our season....

Apart from Fellani being made of glass, Cahill only playing for til christmas, Saha and Beckford not hitting the target, having so many shot cleared on the line, not getting a single penalty, being woeful at the back, Johnny H looking like a red card waiting to happen every time I've seen him, Pienaar being average at best then leaving, Bily being rubbish and pretty much everything else about this horrible season.

10 matches left and then we can forget this year forever.
Iamlegend 3 years ago
It seems that arteta played better when given more freedom in the central park
Swolf (Everton) 3 years ago
He played on the left
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Newcastle first LOST manager then Andy Carol.... Everton is a team to beat, .... Great performance

Kick4Life - changing lives through football