Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Chelsea, Nov 28
Sahiljain (Manchester United) 4 years ago
First comment! And thank you newcastle united! You guys have done the other united team a world of good
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Its just a matter of time!
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Very Very Well Played Chelsea.... Sad About You Gyz Have tried Your Best But couldn't Find the back of the net.... The blind referee Saw Drogba's hand but can't see the Jose Enrique's hand ball in their D...
KruyffTurn (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lol.... Do you really wana see penalties given for handballs like that? .... Players would just be trying to kick the ball into the opponents hands when they're in the box if cheap penalties like that are given
Baddy (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Thank you Newcastle.... Awesomeee!
Lilbig (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
I just want to watch the match not the dam coach talk is that to hard to ask for?  
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Canny good game tbf, we were amazing in the first half but we let slip in the second. Ameobi captain?!?!? WTF
Booba (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Great great great. No more
Willistoon (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
I'll take a point! Our home form is a lottery this season
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Surely agree with that
Surfryn89 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Chelsea seems to really be falling apart they started well but I don't see them lasting they're too old and it's really showing how weak their bench is unless roman really opens his wallet in january I think they'll be in battle for fourth place not the title
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Relax. They're missing essien, lampard, and terry. Once they're back everyone will be singing to a different tune. They're going through a rough patch but I guarantee all the teams will lose points between now and may. It's still a 4 to 5-horse race at the moment and right now we only have a 2 point lead. I fully expect united to win this season but I think the drama is far from over!
MrOlav (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Yea cool down Surfryn.... We'll be back
KeNnii (Manchester United) 4 years ago
We were missing alot of people too oh. Oh
Scavenger894 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
They are just going through what we did at the end of last season where we had key players injured...
Honskaj (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Honestly I think missing players should be no excuse. Remember the period last season when United played a back 3 of Carrick, Fletcher and De Laet? Literally no center half. But we made it through
Surfryn89 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Huh? Relax? Cool down? I don't care I don't like chelsea I'm just making the point that with with players like terry lampard drogba cole anelka all over thirty you need a good bench because at the age some of their "best" players are at they're going to get injured more frequently mikel ramirez kalou alex sturridge aren't bad but they're far from good and all I said was they'd be battling for fourth have you seen how close it is this year? Its not like I said theyd be in a relegation battle
Britishcanadian (Manchester United) 4 years ago
What on earth has happened to Chelsea? Although being a Man UTD fan, I'm not actually concerned hahaha
I4SUN (Chelsea) 4 years ago
It's ok. We should expect to see more signings next month!
Everything's ok when you have a russian billionaire aye. Admire your club
REDDevil98 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Except that these few season he unwilling to reach to his pocket deeper to make a transfer like he used to
Jewmaica (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Didn't know chelsea could suck this bad.... Not that i''m complaining
Anhad (Manchester United) 4 years ago
I think "missing essien, lampard and terry" is no excuse.... 'cause for the best part of this season and the last, we've missed, rooney, giggs, vidic and rio.... And not to mention valencia and other regulars here and there.... Managing the best 11 players isn't difficult.... Managing a squad of 20-or so is a problem 'cause you won't have those 11 best players all the time.... And that's why, his holiness is called SIR alex ferguson and not MR. Carlos ancelotti or MR. Arsene wenger!
Gunner88 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Shut up cocky utd scum!
True though.... Man UTD are showing great resilience without Rooney, Valencia, etc.
But i'd take Wenger over Fergie without hesitation
@Gunner88 before you get all emotional and abusive, read other comments.... Be realistic.... I wudnt say nething negative about your team if you were winning trophies.... The fact is chelsea over-use their senior players and arsenal over-use their youth and man utd, usually end up drawing a perfect balance.... You can't hate on this!
DevilFan88 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Well said Anhad.... Nobody complains about injuries like Arsenal fans so they never like hearing that injuries shouldnt matter
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Hey gunner 88 I heard RVP just got out of bed to fast an had a concussion he'll be out for another 4 mounths
Vishal024 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Arsenal will be remembered for our emphatic and beautiful football, even if our current generation of players doesn't win a title. Man UTD have been the most fortunate team so far this season. They should've lost against Bolton, Wolverhampton and surely Aston Villa. If anyone disagrees, just go watch the highlights. Wenger has built Arsenal's future. He cares for the club. Fergie will go to hell for all the refs he's bribed
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hey spud. Go back to the hole that you crawled out from.

To be fair, all 3 teams (Arsenal, Man you, Chelsea) have been pretty s**t this season. Let's just watch how the season unfolds
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 4 years ago
Despite the undoubted great spirit they showed, Man Utd were pretty lucky against Villa, Bolton etc. I agree. But I think their depth and constant squad rotation enabled them to adapt to big injuries quickly. Chelsea's problem is that while I think they have as good a 1st team as any in the world, their reserves just haven't had the experience to adapt quick enough to 1st team football
Thesage1989 (Chelsea) 4 years ago
I have been preaching for so long and Roman continues to by more olddies and then when he buys youth he buys Ramires
Hey.... Its so easy to remember the times when we get lucky, but how about the times when we get unlucky.... E. G. At everton 3-3.... Fulham 2-2 early season? How about when both rooney and berbatov were out, and we still had really good players to step in.... Why was it that manchester united got hernandez and you guys didn't even know about him? And trust me hernandez is way better than chamakh, who by the way has no senior striker to look upto (yea RVP is usually injured)
Carlos needs to realise that rameres is a dead he sucks major man we have young guys hungry to play but when you give them ten mins play time what do you think will happen, lets observe Manutd for a min and see how Ferguson always get his youth envolved in almost every game. While carlo still has his AC milan mentality which had kaka running to the exit door. My cousin told me something about chelsea that I only realised recently that all the managers that come to chelsea will keep all the old boys because "its working" and that's what we have seen with the only exception to the rule is hiddink cause his duty was to save and not improve
Eezzee (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
Lol I use no more than 3 reserve players at a time in my fifa 11 manager and it works out great.... If you play your younger players often ull get better returns and ultimately better transfer deals.... LOOK AT danny welbeck at sunderland he's become a legitimate offensive threat
I know ferggie is just chomping at the bit to have him back
I don't know what the fuss is though every team has to go through a ruff time for its ruff times that make you stronger its a part of the game
When one is philosophical like that, you really know you're going through a rough time
Sometimes you have to apply philosophy to it or else you would go crazy. Lol  
Diamond100 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
All the way I don't see Chelsea's teamwork like the start of the season

I just see Malouda running around the whole pitch and Drogba staying in front. Without Malouda and Drogba Chelsea are really doomed

Kick4Life - changing lives through football