Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Chelsea, Feb 2
Guchguchgoo (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
I might as well just learn to speak French and who knows, I might get a job at the Toons!
Immortalplayer5 (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
From my point of view it was Newcastle playing a few times better than Chelsea, but it doesn't mean they are better than them. I wouldn't say Chelsea played drammatically worse than usual but still Newcastle put some effort and won it
Hassan14 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
The new Yaya toure
JTapas01 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great game but was it really necessary to show that shirtless whale at the full time whistle. Put me right off my dinner that
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Never seen tits with tits before
Lucio8 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
I really like Chelsea, their players, and their style of play; however, they have a manager who seems to be missing his right hemisphere, his decisions are baffling in all corners! They should keep Lampard, and fight for Fellaini and Falcao/Cavani (more importantly a striker) to play with Ba- I won't even bother writing about the other forward Chelsea have, because he should be playing in the MLS with Toronto FC.... As a sub.
Kudos to Newcastle though, they will be even better when Ben Arfa gets completely healthy
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
WoW what a game from Newcastle. Great team effort
Biggs50 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That feeling of Torres doing more with his 45min than Ba. But the main point is why are they not playing 2gether. Why is Bertrand playing Midfield, why does Cole shot, why does sub occur at 80mins, Why? Why? Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Lucio8 (Manchester City) 1 year ago
Because Moses, Mikel are away, and Hazard is suspended...
JayJay90 (Schalke 04) 1 year ago
Roman, are you sure you want to sack Frank Lampard?! Such a quality player! He surely deserves another contract.

Nicely done by Newcastle, gratz!
Umairrockx (Barcelona) 1 year ago
They bought sisoko from psg?
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Nope
SuperMonkeyBalz (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Toulouse FC or something.  I are the gewd spellar
Ardak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Cech's reaction to all three goals is shocking! He should have saved at least two of them. He stood there seeing off all the balls coming into the back of the net
Otownballer (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Frankie freakin' Lampard.... That creep can roll, man
Icarus505 (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Poor Ba received boos and a broken nose on his return to St. James Park. Hope he comes back with a vengeance
Andyb08 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What a debut
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Great goals by Chelsea but great signings by Newcastle. Somewhat lucky that the ref didn't give them cards, but Newcastle deserved that win (11 shots on target v. 5 shots on target)
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
Completely right and this day was dedicated to sissoko...
FmSingapore (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Surely Benitez would be sacked now?

Follow me at https://twitter.Com/fm_singapore

Football manager addict, football updates and chats

Kick4Life - changing lives through football