Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Chelsea, Feb 2
Zhenwei (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Sissoko.... Beast Mode on
Topshotta (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Lol.... Another start for Bertrand, while a gifted offensive midfielder like Marin continues to rot on the bench. I feel bad for Ba. Tough break for him. He was on fire before he left Newcastle and you hope he doesn't turn into the traditional snake bitten Chelsea striker. Drogba being the only exception. Roman wants to see offensive football and Rafa is now afraid to play it. It's not looking good for him
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Benitez is sick.... I don't understand the concept of playing bertrand...
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Are you saying Golden Boot winner Nicloas Anelka was a snake bitten striker?
Whoisthat (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I hate Chelsea when they defend too aggressively. Why can't they wait till the opponent reach their box before they start tackling? There was no need for Terry to slide in like that when they were ahead. Central defender going to the ground in the opponent half when your team is winning makes absolutely no sense. Poor Oscar had to cover for the central defence position. What idiotic tactic is this?
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
What was ashley cole thinking when he let sissokho get to the ball before him
Thought the ball was going out
Ibrahimazhar (Swansea City) 1 year ago
Chelsea are doomed. They have the stupidest owner on the planet
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Can't believe we ended up losing this! Lampard and Mata great goals was awesome to see. Newcastle new signing Sissoko had his good finishes to get Newcastle lead, but the 90th goal just sucked! And I don't know how the Ref misses Ba getting smashed in the face and breaking his nose! Unbelievable! I really wish Chelsea would have won this game
GHOST0001 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
footytube has been absolutely horrible with uploading quality highlights lately.... Seriously step it up footytube
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
footytube has never uploaded any video.  I suggest you read through on how this site works.
Finally finally finally benitez is as confused as torres.... We need someone to cure benitez of his mental disease...
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Commentator says after Ba injury " He Had taken his shot (header) and the kick came in after, so it was not a foul" ARE YOU kidding ME? Who put you in that commentary seat? That was straight, straight foul. I am not saying we would have won the game from that but the guy has his nose broken. Obviously Colocini missed the ball. Howard Webb just a clown And then yellow card for Ashley Cole? Sometimes I just do not understand what are those 4 refs looking at? SO frustrating!
Sam13 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I don't blame the referee to be honest.... They only have a pair of eyes, and everybody make mistakes.... He was not near for both of the incidents (especially cole and cisse's incident), thus cannot see clearly on what really happened....

The thing is the officials should start using video replay to help their judgement.... This should be implimented long time ago, so these incident can be judge fairly....

Anyways, chelsea was really below par in this match.... Newcastle looks more eager to win the match, credit to them.... Can't wait to see hazard back, and can't wait to see Rafa being sacked
Steveex (Borussia Dortmund) 1 year ago
If you start putting video replays for every foul, then the concept of refs would be destroyed, they would be useless.

I only agree for replays for uncertain goals. The rest should be up to the refs decision
DevianD (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
This was an unexpected result! Great performance from Sissoko and Santon
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That mata goal was all about the torres assist
SirVim (AC Milan) 1 year ago
This highlight is poor
Kavirez007 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Unexpected result.... I don't this
Chelsea has been playing s**t recently and newcastle has been buying players on and above.... So I think this match was there for the win for newcastle
7ReDDeViL7 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
OMG sissoko is so fast and have good positioning. A very good buy by Newcastle. Certainly will make difference and add to EPL scores list.

Chelsea dissapointed again after leading. That goal from Mata should go for goal of the week though
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
How are you feeling Ba?
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Broken nose. How do you think he's feeling?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football