Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Chelsea, Feb 2
Ozilbtch (Manchester United) 1 year ago

Chelsea is a great club who are 3rd in the primer league and they are just screwed becasue of "few" peoples in chelsea.

Amazing shots from mata & lampard also well played by newcastle btw
Thrash4ever (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Cheer up, you have an FA Cup Replay with Brentford!
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Hate double posts :/
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Once again EPL showing how entertaining the league is. Every team fights hard and plays a different style. Yeah everyone crying that chelsea lost and they were bad. But give credit to newcastle there new look is imposing too teams and because teams and fans alike underestimate there opponents results like this happen. Good game toons. Chelsea your still in third better hold on tight!
Kayteo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I guess sissoko's worth his fee lol
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Poor poor Chelsea
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 1 year ago
Well done newcastle, but good god what a scintillating finish my Mata, goal of the game for me, that was just beautiful!
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Benitez should realize that he is throwing chelsea down the gutter just like he did with liverpool towards the end of his tenure
And like with inter
KingHarryKewell (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Vive les Pies! Leurs achats de janvier semblent avoir épongé bien. Puits joué!

Now you can stick all of that in your Google translator
Dustdevils (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Who even bothers?
Blueman01 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I still couldn't get this loss out of head people, the sack of RDM has not been justify! I will love to see RB leave before its too late!
Keeeneth (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Amazing performance by newcastle! And sissoko what a beast! Owned our team completely.... Well done to pardew for making such great signings! And we are not going to get 3rd or 4th at this rate, spurs and arsenal will definitely catch up sooner or later
Deco20k (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Benitez can you GTFO of here please you ruin f*****g everything inyour life  
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 1 year ago

Sometimes I wonder why do I go to this site instead of dailymotion
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
So you can comment
Joppadoni (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
This comment has been removed.
Baguera (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Who gives a damn if they can not write or speak english properly. This is football dummy. We're not in a english class or even in a 6h essay.
And we support the club that we want to, regardless home town or not. Joppadoni, for an englishman who supports Newcastle and as well Barcelona, geeeez enough said...
Paytonred (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Says an Englishman supports a French team, lol....    Sorry can't resist.
Joppadoni (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Personally think Chelsea were unlucky today though. The Toon hit a few breaks. Great game to watch and I'm pretty sure Chelsea will still finish in the top 4. Probably ahead of us :S...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football