Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Chelsea, Feb 2
Preznet (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Ba went to the wrong team
Noahberg98 (Seattle Sounders) 1 year ago
Chelsea should have had a penalty and Colocchini should have been carded for kicking Ba in the face
Joppadoni (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Na it was face to foot....    Seriously though I hope Ba is ok  
Noahberg98 (Seattle Sounders) 1 year ago
The ball was head height though or at least chest height, high kick
Zola20 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Rafa is taking us to ground zero
Imaginsolo (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Below ground zero...
DeathSoup (Chelsea) 1 year ago
That high boot on Ba was a clear foul, and Cisse got away with grabbing Cole by the neck like that. Credit to Newcastle for the 3 goals, but luck was on their side this match
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
And in any other match, Ramires would have been off for a dangerous two footed tackle, which would have changed the game entirely
I'm glad we loss this match.... Kudos to benitez and bertrand.... I always feel sorry for chelsea whenever bertrand is on the starting lineup.... Bertrand is a dead meat and does not deserved to be on the bench
Blueman01 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I Think Chelsea has find it dificult to win in the abscence of Victor Moses and John obi Mikel, or maybe because we have fag ass Coach. Lol, if RA dosent sack this cu.... T now, we re going to finish 10th at the end of the season, wtf
I miss moses and hazard.... Playing bertrand is like playing with one man down.... My issue is how come benitez does it make changes anymore...
Desmondaw81 (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Rafa was a better coach at Liverpool....  
Benitez has lost his damn mind.... Can someone tell him why we have extra players on the bench...
ChelseaEK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Can someone tell him the definition of a football manager!
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
*insert french joke here*
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Ooh la la?
Zizuthelegend (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Finally new Castle getting their form
Holdfasthope (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
They are 3rd, but I still feel a sacking coming on. Because chelsea is the most pathetic club these days
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great goals, looks like it was a really good game
Meta13 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Yes it was a good game shame we lost, but well done to Newcastle thought
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Pathetic performance.
Goals were outstanding but individual flairs. Team as whole is s**t. John Terry basically gifted them the second goal, great example of a tackle for youngsters by the captain. Bertrand is still playing, I am not sure if Marin has left for that CSK loan or not but he is a good player.
Benitez as a manager has 0 influence in the game. Nowadays, you need that aspect of the game where managers make difference by changing tactics, surprising the opposition. He is a bloody statue in games, does not care what is going on, just chews on him gum.
Also, history is about to repeat itself.
Milan WON THE champions league AND benitez TOOK charge.... Fuuuuuccccked!
Chelsea WON THE champions league AND benitez TOOK charge.... *Oh no*....
What A s**t manager! But I don't want him sacked. Abrahmovic deserves this.
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
So, anyone who fooled themselves into thinking Rafa was actually going to turn things around at Chelsea, what happens now?
Shadowolfs (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chelsea may well fall below Liverpool at this rate. I don't think it is in the players as most are world class, tactics and manager are to blame in my opinion. Manager can't seem to field 11 players and the tactics are not adapting to the game which can work for about a half, then teams figure it out. Rafa needs to go but I see as long as he is at chelsea y'all will fall like Liverpool (down to middle of the table to rebuild). But all the goals were good ones and NC played a good game from the highlights. Didn't see the Ba injury.... Anyone got a link?

Kick4Life - changing lives through football