Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Chelsea, Dec 3
Chujko 3 years ago
Great game!
Umar21 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I love you chelsea!I want to die with you!  
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well done Chels
Sham34 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Juan Mata and Daniel Sturridge = Beasts
Murda1 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
This is why I love EPL this game wasl off the chain, but I'm proud of Newcastle they played well they just couldn't capitalize congrats Chelsea
Shwing (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Hopefully this is the first of many consecutive wins from Chelsea. I would like to see them back in form
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Omg coming from a lpool fan.... My eyes is filled with tears right now
CFC96 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Its great to hear as its becoming tiresome being the supposedly most hated team for no apparent reason, so cheers .

If The David Luiz thing had happened to any other team in the world the commentators would have been like 'Oh good refereeing as we don't want a red card straight away in the game'
SoniqCFC (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I don't know the reason behind the hatred from any club besides manu, liverpool and arsenal. We were already ahead of them in the league before roman stepped in!
Boh2011 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Wow, thanks Liverpool fan!  
FlameriderX (Chelsea) 3 years ago
@SoniqCFC maybe hostillity towards them is the reason they hate us? Ssshhhhh
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
Manu are definately most hated
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Step down;/
Nutcracker (Arsenal) 3 years ago
What a relief for avb
Stawrogin 3 years ago
Shitty video. I want a full cut with highlights, like the missed penalty by lampard. Btw, torres had a shot on target!
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Real inexperienced mistake by Luiz at the beginning, he should've just let Ba go. Having Ba score with 86 mins left on the clock would be much less of a blow than having to play that entire time with only 10 men. He got away with it so I suppose you might argue otherwise but it put the ref in an unfairly difficult position and other days Luiz won't be so lucky. He's not looking comfortable at CB but tbh, I can't remember when he did.... I always preferred Alex myself, although he's been in bad form too
Achiox (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Wow, great game from Chelsea....

Drogba.... 'nuff said.

Edit: I was wrong, that's not all I had to say LOL - for a moment during those highlights, I thought I saw Berbatov when Torres made that pass to Kalou!
Drogbalampard (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Clean sheet at last
Mad93 (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I believe is third clean sheet of the season?
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
I think he was saying that in reference to the amount of goals you've been leaking recently
Jonaboss (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Drogba !
Thias (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Bellisimo!
Jonaboss (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I don't want to see Drogba living chelsea please stay with us cos you
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
No one saw that coming! An out of form Chelsea beating Newcastle in their own back yard 3 goals to zip? Great performance by the Londoners

Kick4Life - changing lives through football