Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Newcastle United V Blackburn Rovers, Nov 10
Seulk (Blackburn Rovers) 4 years ago
Great victory over Newcastle!
Seanf24 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
What a big turn around.... Well Blackburn were the better team,  So good win.
[account-removed] 4 years ago
Barton were lucky
DEFENDtheBRIDGE (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Joey barton is a punk!
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Ban him for a season!
LightningToad (Bolton Wanderers) 4 years ago
Ban him for a season? BAN HIM FOR LIFE!

Not such a good role model is he, how many more people are going to be on the end of a Dirty-barton challenge
Spartan (West Ham United) 4 years ago
Alardice great job.... Barton what a dick
Gh8st (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Carroll is really turning up. And I'm surprised it took barton this long into the season to finally throw a punch
Iamlegend 4 years ago
Yeah I'm surprised he can keep it that long
Metsuri (Everton) 4 years ago
Very very nice freekick-pass by barton. Actually quite incredible. Drops in a perfect time. But what the *uck is that punch all about? He's going to get a ban for a few matches I'm sure
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 4 years ago
Newcastle are s**t. I'm glad these "tough" guys lost. Good win by the Rovers. f**k you Newcastle. Sorry for the bad language but there's no place in football for that. Unbelievable calmness and diplomacy from Pedersen, many men couldn't muster that I'm telling you...
Andyeswecan (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Newcastle are tough guys? Lol
Youngy (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Yeah we're so s**t we're 5th
And how come someone who comes from finland has the right to judge if we're s**t or not, just because bartons an arse
Lumileppardi (Swansea City) 4 years ago
Well (to beat a dead horse), what difference does it make where someone comes from? None

And why should you care is some unknown says your favourite team sucks? I couldn't care less if someone says my favourite team is s**t. It's not like it's a big insult now is it.

But to elaborate on my comment, it was based on that they have other players too that I don't respect that much (carroll) and somehow I've gotten the impression that the coach 'looks the other way' with this type of thuggery.... I might be wrong in that assumption, but anyhow

Take care
Andyeswecan (Newcastle United) 4 years ago
Shocking errors for both Blackburn goals.

Big Sam got his tactics spot on and, whilst Newcastle dominated possession 2nd half, we didn't really create enough.

Blackburn's game plan worked a treat, especially first half.

Paid the price piling forward for the win, when a point would have been a decent result. Couldn't quite understand the gung-ho attitude at the end, as if it was a cup final or something. Left too many gaps at the back.

Very frustrating night.

Barton will get banned no doubt after that. Very silly after how well he's been playing.

The highlights didn't show it, but Roberts also threw a punch at Coloccini towards the end.
Seulk (Blackburn Rovers) 4 years ago
Barton= c**t
Iamlegend 4 years ago
I had to give it to pedersen. He was very calm, cool-headed and professional dealing with situation like that, even during the interview he said he won't talk much about it. Now THAT is class act. Barton showed once again why he is the bad boy on the field. He should be banned for a long time for that 'slap' he learned from prison.
Newcastle made two errors that led to two goals. And samba's marking on newcastle second goal was as poor. But that was a great header from carrol with great long ball from barton!
Guardiangel (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Joey is a thug.... He really need to go back to jail and get punch in his a**.... Anyway the only good thing from newcastle in this match was andy carrol.... Capello will be very stupid not to give him a 1st england cap.... But we all know he will keep playing heskey upfront.... Whut a noob...
Amusedkid (Arsenal) 4 years ago
He's going to get charged by the FA for his stupidity.    To be honest, if he had half a brain, he would be in the england squad.
RhOmEL (Everton) 4 years ago
Nice away win rovers
Rovertilidie (Blackburn Rovers) 4 years ago
Nice one Rovers, some might say fortunate but considering our season so far its no more than we deserve. A point or three from spurs will do nicely now thanks.

Would like to keep it all positive but it really has to be said....

Joey barton, YOU ARE SCUM. THE FANS OF THE premier league DO NOT WANT TO SEE YOU ON OUR pitches. YOU ARE NOT A footballer, YOU ARE A scally THUG.

Not one Newcastle fan defends him, what does that tell you? C\/nt.
Sludeking (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Joey Barton is a pig. He should be banned from playing football ever again

Kick4Life - changing lives through football