That's our geordie messi right there lol
Borg (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Super finishs by Arfa and Gutierez
Zlatan94310 (PSG) 2 years ago
HATEEEEEEM !
JaySee (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Craaazy ben arfaaaa    Not a bad chip either
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Gutierrez always works so hard. Great to see him rewarded for it. Hopefully Hatem will be able to fulfill Ba's missing role
Andyeswecan (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
What a goal from Hatem!
Alex08 (Juventus) 2 years ago
I think Newcastle will continue to do well even without Demba Ba. Ben Arfa is doing very well
Atjaved (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Newcastle is a stunning team this season. I hope they keep all their players and strengthen in the summer. I'm a newly converted Demba Ba fan
Simplybarbaric (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Why doesn't ben arfa play more? Tremendous talent comes out of that french age group born in'87
Tchugui (Kotayk) 2 years ago
Because he's troublesome, and fight lot with others, but form what I read recently he's to redeem himself.

I name him the best talent wasted this years
Booba (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
What can I see from 45 seconds?!?!?! Where is dailymotion videos
Seanom (Manchester United) 2 years ago
The goals what do you think?
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
I know but its FA cup highlights I don't mind watching bunch of the short min clips for highlights for EPL though I like Dailymotion
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Cool to see that Blackburn had early lead away, this was FA cup game but felt like EPL game obviously but the Blackburn goal was scrappy so wasn't a deserved win or tie for them anyways, but Ben Arfa had some nice moves and blasted it in was nice but could have being saved and then Gutierrez in 90th min got fantastic chip to get the win at home
RG1987 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
What a gooooooooaaaaaaaaal by arfa. That's the problem when you are playing for a small club. Even if you score a miracle goal, noone will give you enough credit. If neymar goal can win goal of the year then arfa goal at least deserve praising
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
At least someone understands the evident credibility issue
Marmitton (Monaco) 2 years ago
The good Ben arfa is coming back.
In France it did not happenned often, and when it does he got injured. Hopefully that this time he will be safe as long as possible!
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That was senational ben arfa! Guitierrez had a nice one too. Newcastle is playing such a great brand of soccer right now, I'm afraid that if Carol comes back they will return to a physical, skill-less style of play
PortYoder (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Santos isn't a big club either.... But I get your point
AKeegs19 (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Nice defending Blackburn, fit enough to lose to a league 2 team
IMAJESTIC (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Doubt a better goal will be scored in this years FA cup
Narator7 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Cavani scored a sick one against Palermo weekend before this one and didn't even get on the list, but yes prase given where it is due, sick goal by Ben Arfa

Kick4Life - changing lives through football