Newcastle United V Arsenal, Oct 27
WengerIsHorny (Arsenal) 4 years ago
LOL!
Fabby (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Lol @ your name
Darkinja (NK Dinamo Zagreb) 4 years ago
Whoa yea! Whats with the name.... Horny ol' wenger lmao
Suzagooner (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Szczesny.... I have been so wanting to see him in goal for AFC. He didn`t disappoint. Wow, I just love him. He has got to be our future no. 1. It was also great to see Theo and Nic back and playing well and getting on the score-sheet. It`s like they have never been away!Well done the Gunners
Great display by the gunners. Walcott was awesome, Bendtner was too, and took his goal sublimeley. Chamahk better watch out. Good effort by Newcastle too they didn't just roll over. Arsenal just too good on the night
Gunner88 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I think you must be a secret admirer of arsenal. Might as well declare that you are an arsenal fan
Just an admirer
SzakalNH (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
It is a pity that so few Vela game he is also delicious scorer
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Gunner88 is trying to say we need more beautiful ladies to match up with our football
Arismetal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
The goalkeeper said -f**k!
Hayleycomet (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I was in the match
Eltororosso (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Wow dirty play from bendtner blocking the defender when walcott scored his first goal. Otherwise well done arsenal
Yeah it was like an nfl zone block!
Phorce16 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
10/10 for the block.... Lol
I'm surprised the referee didn't stop play, Bendtner was obstructing play so he was active. Although Newcastle had no chance Arsenal are on form at the moment!
Evoked87 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
November is coming.... Hope it'll not rain again
Arsenal4great (Arsenal) 4 years ago
That is my prayers too giving our track records for November rains. God keep us healthy and safe from foot eaters
Chackosan (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Sneaky bugger. If it'd been a 0-1 win, I'd have felt quite abashed about that play, but in a 0-4 victory, it's a minor stain
Icsgcs (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Great time for nicklas and theo to return
TyroneArsenal (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I swear walcott has scored 6 goals in 3 games.... Bendter's record not bad either
Marley7 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Joey barton is a c**T  Nasri were right.... "except for joey barton"
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great for Bendtner and Walcott. Well, I hope haters would finally shut their trap about under performing players now. Having seen Bendtner, Walcott and Mario Gomez (Bayern) perform, I guess the haters can now shut up and stop complaining about the abilities of these players.

On another note amazing all round performance by a slightly second string Arsenal. It's a joy to watch their game
Handsofstone (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Gomez? Where did he come into this?
DerBomber (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
He did recently score a hat trick?
Juzz18 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Go the gunners!
Alimo34 (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Szczesny was great today, he played with alot of confidence, I think he will be in the first 11 real soon
Mmpollard (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Not if fabianski keeps it up in the first team. Then again, a little bit of competition for the Arsenal # 1 is just what we need I think
Goonertillidie (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I totally agree with both statements. Szczesny made some sweet saves and fabianski is doing really well so like you said mmpollard, some competition for that number 1 spot just makes it that much better
Soccerbeast1234 (Tottenham Hotspur) 4 years ago
A bit unluky for newcastle
SexyBeaver (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Great goals by Arsenal...
WengerIsHorny (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I'm happy with the performance.    First goal was a disgrace!
CanonsofArsene (Arsenal) 4 years ago
I thought Bendtner headed it perfectly where it should be headed and Newcastle just couldn't deal with it.... Unfortunate but inevitable in a sense too

Kick4Life - changing lives through football