And so are you
Bradsenal (Arsenal) 3 years ago
And so are you
Lutheking (Manchester United) 3 years ago
And so all of you.... Including me. So no more so are you after this comment
Death10000BC (AC Milan) 3 years ago
))))))) nice 1 guys
3 years ago
I'm neutral in this match and even though I wouldn't have done what Barton did I respect him. He taught Gervinho an important lesson which is never to dive. Diving can change the whole outcome of a game especially to get a penalty and I think the call was perfect for a yellow for Barton and red for Gervinho
3 years ago
It was something similar to what Ibra would do except Ibra is good at punishing his opponents with elbows or hard shoulders if they decide to cheat against him
Yellow (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Well if he hadn't had physically dragged him from the floor and then maybe Gervinho wouldn't been provoked and got a red. His angry reaction was no different from Diaby's last season
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Lol the irony of a barca fan teaching the morals of diving
3 years ago
Teams that say we dive is just an excuse to why they lost to us. Barca doesn't dive and any real football fan would know that. I'm not saying Arsenal dives. I said Gervinho dived
3 years ago
@Yellow yes you are very right Barton knew what he was doing was illegal and it was wrong but I think the outcome of everything was good because Barton was mad Gervinho was trying to cheat for the goal and I think the commentator said the Card was actually for simulation in the box and in the rule book that's a red
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Hhhahahah ^ so true
But make no mistake that every barca fan thinks their knowledge in football is that of mourinho and all the experts in the world
Dabowlski (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
1. I never said that you said Arsenal dives.
2. The idea that Barca does not dive is literally idiotic.

Examples: 1. Pedro running into Arbeloa and holding his face
2. Alves pretending to be hurt so bad he is taken off on a stretcher, only to immediately hop off and get back on the pitch.
3. Every time Busquets is on the field
NoDiveZone (Whitecaps) 3 years ago
Gervinho should've actually knocked Barton the f**k out. Pathetic
Acphenom (Borussia Dortmund) 3 years ago
Joey Barton is SCUM. Gervinho perhaps should've shown more restraint but if I was in that same situation I'd wanna knock that ponce's head off too. Gervinho's got massive talent from what I've seen of him in this and pre-season, so I hope he doesn't become another Balotelli.

This isn't a surprising result given Arsenal's situation; I would suggest maybe that Wenger field Van Persie as a trequartista, with Chamakh playing the striker role, because VP was looking kinda isolated at times without the creativity of Fabregas, Nasri or Wilshere
Death10000BC (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Barton you azzhole
Very rarely will I say this, but our defence was better than our attacking today. We lacked that penetrative pass that Wilshere can provide. Barton once again proving he is a complete nutcase
Stocksking (Birmingham City) 3 years ago
Lol song stomps on him and then gervinho dives.... Barton is a nutcase but arsenal this s**t they pull is far worse
Arsenal and the*
Technically there was contact; Gervinho just goes down very easily. Yes Song was lucky to stay on but so was Barton
Remember when Lee Bowyer of birmingham stamped on sagna? Yeah remember the way he got a three match ban? And then song does exactly the same to barton and you say bartons a c**t? Maybe now you realize how it feels everytime we play arsenal, the most unfair spoilt fuckers in the EPL. Even when barton acted like an idiot it was because an arsenal player was diving!
Illman (Arsenal) 3 years ago
We dunno if song will get a ban yet, and I think he should. As for the dive he did exaggerate the fall after a little contact, not a penalty in my eyes but it doesn't give anyone a right to go choking people. If that was a norm we'd have a fight every damn football game. The fact that joey does it over and over again makes him a c**t! Almost every team nowadays has a member who dives mate some more than the others. Get over urself man. Talking about unfair fuckers.... Psh.... Grow up mate! At least we are in the EPL!
Unfair fuckers? You beat us 3-0 with a van persie dive, a van persie handball in your own box, and the in the CC final bowyer gets through should be a penalty but no, its offside (IT wasnt).... At least your in the epl? At least I'm not some glory hunter living 1000's of miles away watching all my matches through a computer?
Song stomps on him, gervinho slaps him, and you think bartons the worst because he got angry when some new-to-the-epl player starts diving?
You don't even know me man.... Calling me a glory hunter.... I'm not even gonna' try and defend myself against ignorance. Don't flatter yourself. Just cause you live closer to your team doesn't mean a thing. This site is created for people like me and others all around the world to support their teams no matter what their birthplace or residence.

And I suggest you stop being bitter about a game or 2 and move on. I can come up with a list of situations I thought were unfair to my team. And I'm sure if you ask a chelsea fan he will do the same for his team. We all get some calls gone our way and some gone other way.

Anyway cheers and good luck this season!
Gevny (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Does birmingham city still exists? I thought manager run away no?  Stocksking  , buddy you sound foolish!
GrandT007 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
@Stocksking: Wow your comment about people being miles away and watching all games on a computer is just plain stupid.... Wow! I mean, what is that even supposed to mean?
Does it mean a thing if I live closer to my team? YES because I'm there every weekend cheering them on! You? NO, you sit here and just complain about people like barton when you DIVE.... f*****g glory hunters! If I had randomley started supporting barcalona when I was 10 would you then respect my opinion?! You people are pathetic, have you EVER been to the emirates? I have about 4 times! I'm a bigger arsenal fan than you are! Ok Genvy, whats your local team then? Some insignificant french team who werent good enough to get your support?
So your opinion is more valuable cause you live in england?!  What a joke this guy is.    
Naki77 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Not the best effort from either sides.    Plus it was a poor decision from Ref to just sent off Gervinho
ManUTDYoung (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Who does Barton think he is when he does that?!
Poor decision by the ref.... Totally not fair
Either way, newcastle might make it lol
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Its a step forward for arsenal, eh? At least they didn't let up 4 goals when a man down
Pavman (Luch Vladivostok) 3 years ago
Hahahhahaha barton is a tosser - what can you expect from a low class fool
Atrixer (Norwich City) 3 years ago
Joey Barton is a disgrace to this league
Dkdajoker (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Joey barton is the sean avery of the EPL
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Barton is a proper twat!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football