Ssoblasted (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Sho you right
JayTIP (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Second
1 year ago
Surprise surprise
SoccerIsFootbal (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Terrible defending but brilliant game.

I think newcastle were unlucky with the post but their second goal should not have stood. Jonny doesn't make that run if cisse doesn't, and cisse was well offside. Also think we were denied a pen by coloccini (not the handball, but knocking hernandez down when he didn't have possession of the ball.

Fergie is really desperate for this title, and has let his anger get the better of him. He should get a ban for his halftime tirade on the official.

But loved his celebration at the end.... Even though I'm probably almost as annoyed as hernandez that he was subbed off
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Ignorant hypocrite. Had the referee given that goal without further fuss you wouldn't have even realized you knew that much. It was an ordinary own goal until the linesman complicated matters. None of the Man Utd players complained until they saw the flag
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I agree. It was an ordinary own goal. The sideline ref raising his flag only gave United a reason to object to it
So we have resulted to name calling because you disagree with what i've said. Flag immediately went up, the guy was offsides, doesn't matter when anyone started complaining.

Of course I wouldnt have known any better, the tv angle from the broadcast wasnt at the right angle to show cisse was a yard offside. I don't see how that changes anything, the wrong call was made. Really strange.

It doesn't excuse evans from the terrible OG, but I don't think the right call was made, that's all
Doron (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Fergie is the biggest hypocrite when it comes to refereeing anyways
Sayrox (Manchester United) 1 year ago
^ so are barcelona
AntiFutbol (Club Tijuana) 1 year ago
@SoccerISfootbal.... You forgot the part were Cisse taps the ball in, making it an offs.... Oh yeah that never happened. Just a plain own goal! Great game though.... Edge of my seat riveting!
I think the rule is interfering with play, cisse doesn't have to touch it, and if he wasnt there jonny wouldnt be chasing him and put himself in that spot.

If the wording says the player must touch the ball then I apologize, and I'm clearly wrong, the goal should stand
Fxate (Manchester United) 1 year ago
He doesn't have to touch it. There are plenty of situations where an offside has been called simply because the player was interfering with play, and this is one of them.

If Cisse was not there holding onto Evans then Evans would not have been put in a situation of having to attempt to clear like he did
Verbatim (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Kro, shut up guy, just shut up
@Sayrox: yes Barcelona were being huge hypocrites with the refereeing last year. Blaming almost every loss or tie on the referee. I even recall Guardiola coming out on the referees which was true. We did lose a few vital points because of referees but considering all the help we've gotten from referees during the Guardiola era he should've admitted it or kept his mouth s**t. That really pissed me off. I don't want my team to be one of those that always complain when things don't go their way. That's for Manchester United and Mourinho teams
Dude, stfu! I remember many barcelona fans crying last year when madrid were getting favorable calls in la liga matches
That's what I'm saying dude lol didn't you read what I said?
I thought you were being sarcastic lol. My apologies
Hahahahah no no it's all good. I'm not like that. I'm a big fan but not biased. I even criticized Messi and the Barcelona system when he broke the goal scoring record the other day saying we favor Messi too much and it's hurting other players
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
The ref almost cost us this game and so did the poor line up by SAF. Glad we pulled through but conceding so many goals is getting ridiculous
IDC what anyone says, Michael Carrick is the best midfield player United have. His form has been extraordinary! I love watching him play atm. Scholsey has lost his form. At times last season and some games in the beginning of this season he seemed to be United's savior in some important games. Recently he seems to be letting the team down largely. Cleverley and Carrick are the best options they have atm. It was a very open game from the start and I think I almost died of a heart attack at least 10 times watching this match. Lol! But I love these kind of games. Don't get me wrong, I'd love it if United could claim more clean sheets, but the excitement of the games never let me down. And that's what football fans want to see, good attacking football. We've seen plenty of it from United this season and I hope it continues. BTW, Fergie needs to control himself. He's gana end up getting fined and banned from the touch line if he can't keep himself in check. Overall I'm proud of the team and happy with the position their in going into the new year. GGMU!
Carrick was great. He has been our best midfielder in 2012, and I hope he maintains form. When everyone is fit I think cleverrick or cleverson will lead us to a trophy
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Still not proved in big games...
Liverpool scalped, Chelsea scalped, Arsenal scalped, City scalped.... United lost a few big games but they've won a lot more. The team can beat anyone, and anywhere. They've proven that already
4ever (Barcelona) 1 year ago
I mean carrick.... Not your team...
Carrick was an important asset in each of those games I mentioned. Still don't see your point, but ok. You're entitled to your own opinion
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
This was sort of a disappointing game. We got lucky here really, newcastle had our number the entire game. Hernandez had a great game however. Great game.

Our defence needs to get their stuff together this is embarrassing
I thought hernandez had a bad game overall tbh. Yea he got the winning goal, but he could've scored two or three more
Did you watch the game? Fair play to newcastle for attacking, but I think the better team won. I think we created more clear cut chances and probably deserved the win even though our defence was wobbly.

I think chicha gets a pass, he has been rotting the bench since our last champions league game, he will need games to get sharpness back. Rvp missed a few good chances as well guys
Laypyu (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Chicha had a great game. He was all over the place, attacking, defending, everything. Just unfortunate, else he could ended scoring some 3 himself
Reddevil84 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No comments by man shitty fans? Lol
What do you want them to say?
Cjaystacks (Manchester United) 1 year ago
We bought the ref^^^ but they mike dean is a city fan
Lol well last year was their year this year is probably your year but until both clubs stop embarrassing themselves in Europe you're both even at the moment
WTFAYTA (NAC) 1 year ago
Wtf....  They did it again....
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Am not a united Fan, but my God, these people are determined to always win, no matter the circumstance! #Respect!
Loopy8 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wtf you used to be a united fan
SoccerJam (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Haha I've never been a united fan bro! I like my blues! I'll probably cheer for Wigan before I cheer for united mate
Almatrium (Olympique Lyon) 1 year ago
Wow Man Utd is simply amazing !
TheBresh (Manchester United) 1 year ago
When (if) our defence get their s**t together, we will be really scary. Till then, these games are scary to watch...
Imagine what would happen against Real Madrid or Barcelona. They better get their s**t togetther and get it fast. Like two months fast
Guuuner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Disgraceful defending from both team
Matdo (Manchester United) 1 year ago
That's because of rain
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Go home United, you are hungover
Nani2000 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Wow. I almost had a cardiac arrest bcos of utd. Well it isn't d 1st tym and am sure it wouldn't be d last but boy am I glad we took all 3 points. Steve mcmanaman is f**king c**t, can d idiot be anymore biased. I don't like how our defence is so leaky, its honestly making De gea look bad which is jst not fair. D one game vidic played last week, we only conceded 1 goal which says alot, he's still our best defender. Smalling was jst s**t in this match. Anyone/everyone got past him, he pobably ate too much christmas dinner (mancini is jst beyond ridiculous lol). And wth is rafael.
Carrick played like a Boss, great performance in d 2nd half. Well am jst so happy right now we got all 3 points. Happy holidays lads

Kick4Life - changing lives through football