Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Manchester City V Newcastle United, Nov 19
Aviko1120 (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Balotelli is a dickheadddd
Familesso (Liverpool) 2 years ago
He does that on purpose specially for people like you who keep getting pissed about his actions while he continue to shine...
Faceo (Liverpool) 2 years ago
His attitude is unnecessary, the things him being a great player doesn't justify his actions. I think balotelli still has a lot of growing up to do
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Balotelli's always act like a dickhead. I don't like him but don't exactly hate him since I find him funny to watch. Like mourinho
Murda1 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Y'all gon die hating on Balotelli loll!
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Do his celebrations really bother people? How? I don't get it, it's him being him.... A badass let him be haters
NeymarJr (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Balotelli is the best
Rickydosan (Manchester United) 2 years ago
I really wanna kick his stupid face...
Miks1986 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
You, shouldn't worry about balotelli.... Should worry about Man UTD.... Looking kinda shaky.... Lol
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Yep, 5 clean sheets in a row, looking VERY shaky, and of course 5 games without ANY cleans sheets is considered a solid defence, right? Correct me if I am wrong please
DaGaza (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Lol dude face it.... United have been shaky for a while now
ClassicWiseguy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Guy, Man UTD is so shaky, not branch in the wind shaky but like parkinsons shaky lol
Hanneesh (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Who gives a f**k about clean sheets if you score more? 2 more in this case - it's all about good not a pretty CV
Mad93 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Ever since getting whack by Man city, it is actually shaky
Mylica (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Reddevil278 again: For city to play such an attacking game, 42 goals with 11 againts city in 12 games compare to mu, 29 goals with 12 againts in 12 games?

This proves city are not invincible. Two penalty goals, and a porr mistake from taylor hands city the victory. Hopefully liverpool will do us a favor and take 3 points from city (though it seems unlikely) I'm predicting liverpool 2-2 city
Mr. Reddevil, you forgot to add 1 on the left digit.  Yep, right there!
MNUSA (Manchester City) 2 years ago
Reeddevil278, if we are not going to be invinvible this season that's alright, at least we won 1-6 on your own ground
Franky4fingers (Barcelona) 2 years ago
So if City gets penalties it shows they're weaker than expected? Teams play harder or more relaxed depending on the scoreline. If you see City's performance all season, when they go into the break with an even score or lagging the other side, they come out firing away in the second half. I'm quite sure City would have found a way
@mnusa, I'm sorry if I angered you, believe me, that was not my intention. You don't have to start talking smack just because someone voiced their opinion, b/c its just an opinion, and not fact. And we'll see what happens on April 28th. Even if united don't win, I doubt it will be a blow out loss. And remember, England is red (Liverpool & Manchester United)
Stan182 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
City have been scoring 3+ goals per game though.... Every team can be beaten, but city are top contenders for the title this season
Brucekay (Newcastle United) 2 years ago
Good comment Stan182 At least some ManU supporters are gentlemen
Mylica (Chelsea) 2 years ago
@Reddevil278: you are such a mu fan. . Winning 3-1 is better than winning 1-0. Winning 2-0 is better than winning 3-1. But remember a win is a win
Turn around and watch the Godamn football match, and stop jumping around while holding each other
SamWiseDarlo (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I'm not a big fan of the Poznan but I don't really understand why it'd aggravate you
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
No doubt Liverpool fans are the best and probably the loudest in the EPL but City are starting to sing their lungs out. Let them celebrate as they wish. They certainly deserve that
Della (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Balotelli is the beast f**k all the jelous fuckers
GMIKE (Chelsea) 2 years ago
He ice grilled the s**t outta' krul. Went HAM on um
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 2 years ago
Great to see ben arfa back after so long!
Iamtrash123 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
With de jong on the field he could of been back out again
Albabily (FC Barcelona II) 2 years ago
12 matches, 34 points!
5 points to the 2nd and 9 to the 3rd place?
This gonna' boring not?!
New Barca in England ^^ always blaming la liga for being boring, now its your EPL which gonna' be so boring caus City will winn it and I don't think that any team can stopp them.
At leas la liga has 2 team playing in the Title, now we in England just one team, LOL
Jazzyjaws (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Ok, go watch la liga then!
Savio (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Come may and u;ll see the difference.... Hahahaha la liga fans waiting for a chance to attact epl.... Get over it.... Its the most watch league in the world.... Enuf said.... Go die now
Job less c**t...
Savio (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Attack*  
Navid07 (Arsenal) 2 years ago
You can't be serious, dude
Osama14 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Seriously, its not about the "wins" its about how exciting the game is!  
ClassicMovies (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Watching Barca became boring now. Tika-Tika Barcelona style looks good for sometime. But now its became boring. Counter-attacking Real Madrid/German style looks more beautiful than Tika-Tika Barca/Spain style
ClassicMovies (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I am real Fan. With all fairness I can say LaLiga is boring because of lack of competitiveness But not because of technical ability. Only Barca-Real or Real-Valencia is competitive games in Laliga. On Other Hand, any Game involving Manu, Manc, Arsenal, Chelsea, Livepool, Tottenham excites football fans. In this year NewCastle and QPR will be added to list.
Maybe Top-6 will soon change to Top-8
Good comments classic moves. But I still prefer watching Barca for sheer footballing prowess. Sometimes they are so awesome I feel gobsmackacked. Their work rate is the highest of any team on this planet.

@Savio - What is that abusive nonsense?
KidRobe (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
I used to like watching Barca play but lately it's been boring I don't know why I'd prefer to watch the German National Team play/Bayern Munich, or Real Madrid, fast counter attacking seems more exicting to watch now. Yes I'm a Real Madrid fan and yes I used to like Barca play still do just not as much as Real Madrid.... Sue me
Dinglehater2 (West Bromwich Albion) 2 years ago
Richards was awesome today. The guy was always forward and giving Milner options going forward
Yep, he had a good day...
[account-removed] 2 years ago
Man city keep on winning to end baby. Top of the table
Migz8 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Lmfao at Balotelli he had me laughing so hard I don't know why...
ClassicWiseguy (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Haha balotelli is such a g, his reaction to the penalty kick is hilarious
ZIDANE0510 (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Balotelli is funny lol
Hwrdprkns (Arsenal) 2 years ago
I want to vote Balotelli's goal for goal of the week just because of the celebration
Jason4LFC (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Seriously footytube needs to make room for celebration of the week.... I think it'll be more interesting than goals of the weeks.... Anyways Balotelli gets my vote.... Good display from city

Kick4Life - changing lives through football