Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Liverpool V Newcastle United, Dec 30
Souig (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Well done LFC
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 2 years ago
Sincerely happy to see Gerrard playing and scoring again! How can anyone not be? We all love faithful players! =')
Devrod (Barcelona) 2 years ago
Yes we do!
ColonelBX (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Stevie-G is back!
KD888 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
My Friend a (Man Utd fan) said this to me :  Good luck LFC, Demba Ba of Newcastle just can't stop scoring....  Ynwa
Gunnerdemaestro (Arsenal) 2 years ago
That second Liverpool goal, WOW. If you're going to stand on the line and defend, open your eyes and don't get in the way

On another note: steven gerrard IS BACK woohoooo !
SimonK (Arsenal) 2 years ago
Good to see Stevie G finally BACK!
EdTheFan (Tottenham Hotspur) 2 years ago
Remember the time when Torres and Gerrard last played? The year when LFC finished second? Maybe now Torres wishes he hadn't gone to Chelsea to be a 50mil benchwarmer! (No offence to Fernando though, he's a fantastic player- just needs to be given time to return to his incredible best)
Liverpool5 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Steve G walk on.  Bellamy with hope in your heart.  Great result.... One more step to top 4.  Why. And. W. A
SrpskiCevap (Inter Milan) 2 years ago
Good for Liverpool, overall nice win, and now 5th in the table. Keep this going and give the Gunners, Spurs, and Blues some real trouble
St1or (Barcelona) 2 years ago
As soon as Gerrard came on the pitch, Liverpool changed! I got goosebumps when he scored. Good win for liverpool!
Kbagley22 (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Great goal Gerrard!
Jigsawwill (Real Madrid) 2 years ago
Gerrard!
Zinny999 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Newcastle defence look quite rubbish, giving away needlessly two goals.

Got to do better then that after a good start and now slowly dropping back to relegation zone
Liverpool31 (Liverpool) 2 years ago
I don't think they'll get anywhere near to the relegation zone to be honest bud
ScouserDan (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Great fighting spirit Redmen! Well deserved 3 points in all honesty. We bossed the 2nd half.... Great to see Stevie G back, cool calm finish. Hope this game is a stepping stone on our home form and overall ability for finishing our chances.

Oh and Cabaye your lucky Skrtel didn't see what you did to Spearing.... Would of been f*****g smacked right out of Merseyside by the terminator!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Good for Liverpool to win at home, Bellamy just one of those players you don't think he be as good, I not big fan of him, but he cool, first goal he was just in right spot and just shot it hard and low into net which was a great goal, his 2nd was a cool kick just little lucky bounce and stuff, good enough, and then Gerrard, great for him to come on and score a patient nice finish, was nice to see. Good for him for sure. And would being nice for Newcastle to get a point atleast, but they got a goal which was good for there fans but not good enough for win and Ba didn't score lol, he so good

Kick4Life - changing lives through football