Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Chelsea V Newcastle United, May 15
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Oh well, we got the point we needed to clinch 2nd place lol.... And good game Newcastle, stupid 1st goal, but definitely played better than us for the most part - and to some extent deserved the draw
Zidanethebest (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
All 4 goals from set pieces, alex's was probably the nicest one

Doesn't ancelotti deserve to stay? I mean he suffered injury problems but he brought chelsea back out of nowhere to at least keep the title reace interesting...
Mozzie (Chelsea) 3 years ago
I think he deserves to stay he's a good manager, at least to finish his contract anyway, but we have a trigger happy owner...
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
He will stay....  But with RoMan UTD never know....
Chanman (Bayern München) 3 years ago
He should stay he's a good coach. The team went into a deep slump after Roman fired Wilkins. That wasn't Ancelotti's fault. Roman has no one to blame, but himself and as a loyal Chelsea fan I see that and I would love it if Ancelotti stayed
Chitto (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Can Roman find a better coach than Ancelotti to replace him? I doubt it
Honestabe (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Mou? Hahaha
Walwin10 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I see Chelsea couldn't wait 'till next season to wear their new shirts. The new kits look pretty good, I think. Not sure how Chelsea fans feel about them
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Huge late tie against Arsenal now Chelsea.... Newcastle always plays great against top teams
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Because newcastle are a top team
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
MUFC - top club, top team  Nufc - great club, great team  Arsenal - great club, s*** team  Chelsea - s*** club, s*** team
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
.... Says a fan of team that falls in the 12nd place in the table and short on one goal difference
Theo (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Only the first one makes sense. How is Newcastle a great team and Arsenal a s**t one, yet they are far ahead of you in the table? And Chelsea s**t, yet we will end the season trailing just 1 team. The table doesn't lie my friend
Wabblerz (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Lol Kroko you're just pissed off for some reason. Go meditate to calm yourself.
Krokodilizm (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
The idea is not how you stack up at the end of the season, but how individual players link up to create teamwork. What you are saying has to do with expenditure and finance. A lion pride is stronger than an ant colony, but ants are more efficient as a team. D'you know what I mean? Watching Arsenal or Chelsea these days is a waste of time.
If trophies mattered at all everybody should be supporting Barcelona or Man Utd
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Nice jersey
SonicSP (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Chelsea's new kit looks quite good, even though I am not a Chelsea fan I like it a lot
Champi0n (Manchester City) 3 years ago
So none of Chelsea's big three strikers (Drogba, Torres, Anelka) score the goals, its the defenders.... So much irony! good game from both sides
Georgio (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Nice comeback loved the newcastle celebration on their 2nd goal, and jose enrique was just showing he's not ready for Liverpool with his foolish tackle that led to Chelseas 2nd goal
Faceo (Liverpool) 3 years ago
A classic draw
Stefanfg (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
We need that win next week....come on boys I would be great if we finish in the top 10 ! GO TOON!
Doesn't matter where your team finish, you still want your team to win. GO Man Utd!  
Xviian (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Is david luiz dropped because of last game against man united?
Sickman (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Newcastle ashamed Liverpool scoring 2 goals at Stamford, haha
Roo10ney (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Chelsea dropping points with absolutely nothing to play for....  Could have played so much better with no pressure @ all....
Goooner04 (Western Sydney Wanderers) 3 years ago
Sometimes without pressure to perform.... You don't
Because there is nothing to play for.... That's why they don't want to perform. If MU lost the other night, I think Chelsea would play better. Put more pressure on MU
DoctorFootball (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Draw With Aston Villa, Draw With Everton, Lose To Sunderland, Lose To Liverpool, Draw With New Castle....

So Disappointed Home Performance This Season....
Chanman (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Could not agree more. 12 points gone right there
Etowadi (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Better Arsenal iguess...
Amr88 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Well too bad for Chelsea but lets hope for a better season next year

Kick4Life - changing lives through football