Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Blackpool V Newcastle United, Apr 23
Luuandrew2 (Everton) 3 years ago
Blackpool's going to need a win or two, and a few answered prayers
Sharthur (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Yeah but with wolves missing Kevin Doyle, West Ham having a shocking defence and Wigan being so unpredictable, they could just about manage to stay up!
Oddshot (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I hope so they deserve to stay up. Besides the way they tore us apart that second half shows that Blackpool have more than enough quality to pull of a result against all three
Curlew430 (Blackpool) 3 years ago
Well played pool. Not to sure about hand ball but there were others that were a penalty. Necastle fans were great all round good day.... A couple of points the keeper should of been booked in first ten mins for time wasting what he did all the game then he would of stopped doing it. On average 3 mins every goal kick, your hard earned money to watch time wasting. Also long ball all the time to ya big black lad, is just like bolton long ball to davies. Plus side it has kept you and bolton up. I also think sacking chris for pardew was a mistake ya football has gone out of ya game. Well done pool. Good luck newcastle for next year you, you genuine toon fans know that team is not what you expect. Massive club massive support below parr team
Hopefully they will stay up! They certainly livened things up and lets be honest, not many people are going to miss wigan if they go down!
Rocksteady (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I think Newcastle are still one point shy of being completely safe
Catenaccio (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Altocirrus (Manchester City) 3 years ago
Blackpool should stay up. They show no fear and great determination in every game regardless which team they're playing against. They just need some decent defenders and keeper
Curlew430 (Blackpool) 3 years ago
Very good point but but the keeper has only just come back to be fair, as for the defenders pool fans are happy to let the ones who got us up there have a go. We area small club not in debt playing ok football, , , , blackpool have been let down by inconcistant refs every week and we are not the only club.... We cannot rely on penalty decisions but we are getting in the box pretty quick. You have seen the games man utd, penalty , arsenal penalty, newcastle penalty.... God knows how many dodgy off sides, 2 against your club that were proved to be on side, , I am sure your club and others have had the same so to be fair to our team its decent honest REFS we need
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
Blackpool need more than just a draw to stay out of the relegation zone
They have stoke at home, spurs away, bolton at home and man united away, so it will be though for them! Where as wigan have West Ham at home and Stoke away still to play, so i'd give Wigan a better chance of staying up!
AllenKranstar19 (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
Newcastle got away with one. That was clearly a penalty but wasn't called. Despite the give away, Adam had a great game and nearly scored. Blackpool looked lively for the first time in months and could have used the three points in anyway. Newcastle should be happy though. Nice to see DJ Campbell back and Matt Phillips starting
Got to agree! Blackpool missed a massive chance on saturday and with wigan having a home game with West Ham still to come its looking bleak for blackpool!
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
We should have lost

Kick4Life - changing lives through football