Birmingham City V Newcastle United, Feb 15
GunnarH (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great work from gútierrez
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Its not often you hear that
MAG4LIFE (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I know nice to see him actually play well
Newcastlefan27 (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Great game from the Toon, who needs Carrol when we got an in form Best?
Brucekay (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
It was expensive in terms of yellow cards to Nolan, Barton and to Nile Ranger. That could hurt us later on.

The crosses from Guiterrez were top quality
Rafael (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Andy who?
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Hahahahahahah
Audentio (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Yeh the seem to be getting on quite well without him at the mo.    Good game.
Fyooze (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
We will survive!
Farashcr7 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Dud dn compare urslef to the bottom clubs newcastle is among the top english clubs wich is capable of getting in2 top 4.... Gud luk magpies
35 points.... Another 5 more and we can feel certain of staying up. We have a positive goal difference. Unlike many of the teams around us on the table.

It may not be a realistic hope yet, but perhaps we can begin hoping for top 6?
Top 10 deffo
Ethier (Birmingham City) 3 years ago
Fair play to Newcastle, Toke there chance's and held on well even though I felt in some parts of the game we were more likly to score.

We've just got to move on from this and get ready for wembley and the pl games ahead
We had our weetabix yesterday, what a total whitewash. Tiote once again ran the midfield and LOvenkrands had great accuracy to get on the end of Jonas' cross. Its not said often but Gutierrez had a great game
Raynor (Sporting CP Lisbon) 3 years ago
Gutierrez was on fire and Leon Best is really taking advantage of the opportunities given to him. Carrol will be forgotten in no time
WHUFCFGV (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Guiterrez has been consistent this season. He is a good player. Good win for Newcastle United! Keep winning! =')
Marcinny (New York Red Bulls) 3 years ago
Love Harper. Great goalkeeper.
It was not the most entertaining of the games, but it showed a clinical Newcastle, able to win away, control the result and easily block the efforts of the opposition.
Birmingham have a wear attack anyway. By scoring twice early, Newcastle used what could and should have been the home side strategy.

Finally, I don't get the fears of some Newcastle fans about relegation. They should look up instead of down. A top ten club to say the least. Let's whether Ashley was serious about that 35 mil in the summer
Kevinmw1 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Good to see a fan of American soccer
MAG4LIFE (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
(LAST sentance): as long as ashley and llambias don't spend it all on beers
Ashley won't spend a penny of the 35 million. In his mind it all has to go towards compensating him for the money he has already put into Newcastle. He fails to understand that it's his poor decisions that have frittered away his investment
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Simply, looooooove it,
Jpeg23 (Bayern München) 3 years ago
Great game, I give you that, New castle=fantastic
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Yes yes  Thnks peeg
Duces14 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I will always be an admirer of Newcastle football club and always have been since the Alan shearer days and I believe that they can get back to a European qualifying position in the league
RyanBB (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
What a lad

Kick4Life - changing lives through football