Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Aston Villa V Newcastle United, Sep 17
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I'd take a point away from home, but we should've had at least had one more
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
At least one more? Well played magpies but I don't think you should have had one more point. Two points doesn't exist
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
One more goal he meant you bloody idiot
Funkronomikon (1. Nürnberg) 3 years ago
LOL
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
And two points does exist, as it is what you miss out on when a match ends in a draw
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Newcastle are looking pretty strong defence. Cabaye looked really good, his long shots are great. Best might be that striker that Newcastle are missing
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Fantastic performance from Newcastle.... They were the most likely to win the game, Not bad from Villa at least they got something
Robbyb (Aston Villa) 3 years ago
Another draw at home, boo
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 3 years ago
I think lille are missing cabaye, good player
Alex08 (Juventus) 3 years ago
2nd half was all newcastle
Bjarni10 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Newcastle looked really good in this game. Aston Villa played decently but they still maybe need to get used to McLeish's management.

Newcastle have made some decent signings that have settled quickly and they look good on the ball. (except Obertan)
Ravensd (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
I can't believe Cabaye didn't score. Hats off to Given for a lot of really fantastic saves
Soccerpolo25 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Cabaye was incredible. He needs to be watched in the next couple of weeks to see if he'll break loose into greatness
Nupoor11 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Aston villa was rubbish!  Given = Respect!
Reddevil278 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Newcastle were very unlucky not to win this game, but what a signing Shay Given has been! A bunch of great saves, or that would have been a goal-fest for Newcastle!
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Another draw for Aston Villa, and one for New Castle, could have being alot more goals in game obviously but Given is great in net
Mark99 (Sporting Kansas City) 3 years ago
Given is underrated  
Fyooze (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
What a shot from cabaye...
ShoutE (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
In typical Match of the Day fashion Newcastle were not shown as the dominating team and as the away side basttered Villa who should have had a few more but Cabaye and Tiote had the game in their pockets. Newcastle should have had all three points
ShoutE (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
When Newcastle get their forwards together and a new additions they will fill their boots just from the shots saved by Cabaye alone. One of the best buys along with teammate Tiote. There is a new hero in The Toon

Kick4Life - changing lives through football