Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Newcastle United, Nov 7
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Why are people voting the gooners rubbish?
It was an even game, eventhough we won, Arsenal had more shots and possesion. It was fairly contested
MrPoopyPants (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
For the record, I always vote the goons as rubbish.  
Gunnertriump (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Because your a deluded spuds fan ehh?
Ketan87 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Rubbish === Arsenal's standard is much higher.  Awesome for newcastle=== Newcastle's standard is that high
Nogards (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Great win, gotta' love the woodwork and when you're against a keeper like Fabianski you always have a chance I suppose
Icsgcs (Arsenal) 3 years ago
It's his first mistake in a while. It's a pretty lucky goal, there no reason for you to be dissing his performance because he has been amazing
Juzz18 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Just misread the timing that's all. Caroll always going to win that with his height! Fabinaski has been doing well
Spartan (West Ham United) 3 years ago
Newcastle looked dangerous not the won in Carling cup.... Great job by Hughton! Bendtner is a waste, Fabianski no comments.... BUY SHAY given FOR F SAKE
Nemesisita (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I got tired of waiting for a good goalkeeper and I'm tired of waiting to be first.... I am very disappointed...
UgoDroPiero (Juventus) 3 years ago
Newcastle has really been a joy to watch....

Good game just unlucky gooners, did anyone see eduardo's goal yesterday?

Arsene sure could use him
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Arsenal needs M. Stekelenburg
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Or Hugo Loris
Footy4Torres (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Arsenal might need 2 look at the indian internantional keeperr.... Lol
Snoppy (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Igor Akinfeev is my choose
[account-removed] 3 years ago
Stekelneburg is my first choice, extremely reliable AND he is dutch, so it will be easier to communicate with the Verminator
Booba (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Whos better than us, they win us in the fa cup however they will nt taki it
But we get our back in this at thier hooooooooooooome
Howay
CanonsofArsene (Arsenal) 3 years ago
12 corners for arsenal?! Jesus.... Why is it so hard for us to score? And Newcastle had one shot on goal?
Ketan87 (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Have you seen the giants of Newcastle. Chamakh was withdrawen for ars. What good are corners den
CanonsofArsene (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Meh! Good Point!
What is this feeling deep inside me?    Is it joy?    Yes, indeed it is.    Great game Newcastle.
Gunnertriump (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Bolton 4-2 Spuds you clown
Savio (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Hahaha jealousy has no medicine
Newcastle 1 Arsenal ZERO
Palandiell (Bayern München) 3 years ago
OK, both you guys teams SUCK! We get it! Now stop spamming and try to comment something useful!
Northstream (Tottenham Hotspur) 3 years ago
It's spot on useful! Smart little gooners think they can handle champions league and EPL better than Spurs.... We just beat Inter Milan, they just lost somewhere in Ukraine. Followed up by a brilliant ZERO - 1 at HOME to Newcastle! Brilliant!
Moussinho (Valencia) 3 years ago
Yea, good job spurs. Arsenal are ahead in the league right?
Yeah, so are City and Newcastle. Doesn't mean they'll stay there. Still 27 matches to go!
SaintLucas (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Toons continue to surprise. Will Mr. Carroll still be with Newcastle next season?
Youngy (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
He signed a 5 year contract a couple of months ago, I hope he's with us for life
SimonK (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Undeniable that Newcastle played well.... But definitely a decent GK is mandatory!
Arsenish (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Disagreed! I think Fabianski is doing Ok.... Whom do you want? Lloris, who conceeded 2 goals in a corner in last ten mins or sth like that.... Van der Sar, remember against WestBrom? Casillas, hope you did see the game vs AC milan. Everyone does mistake.... It was our offense fault for not being able to score at home.... Had they scored couple more this could have gone unseen, Fabianski made decent collection after that...
Matthewscott (Liverpool) 3 years ago
Great win for newcaztle
X6alalx (Newcastle United) 3 years ago
Newcastle*
Keppaaa (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Fabianski always has ben s**t always will be  Just because he played a couple good games dosen't put him with the top keepas in the league
Stop criticising him. He has had a really good season, everyone makes mistakes, unfortunately he made a crucial one that costs us points, and you as a fan should stand by your team and defend his actions not diss him
Chamakh keeps diving while Carroll keeps scoring!
Keep it up, gooners!

(Love your goalkeepers! Wonder who's starting next match....)
SimonK (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Lol a pathetic comment after a loss by Bolton
Moussinho (Valencia) 3 years ago
I have know idea why Tottenham fans have to be like this
Brod40 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
My guess is jealousy
LOL comment. Dumbass look at your team before you talk smack. At least he can dive and score . And what happened when arsenal and spurs played? 4-1, you got your ass handed too you. Stick to your garbage team you idiot
SSEVA (Chelsea) 3 years ago
Well spurs fans shuldnt be like that but I guess you get always fans from all clubs try to be smart.... Just put it this way if spurs don't make top 4 this year whats gonna' happane.... Arsenal will make it same with utd and chelsea and you never no city or even livo.... So if I was spurs fan I wouldnt be nasty
To be honest, we are entitled to a little schadenfreude. We have had our share of Arsenal fans in our team channel spouting s**t every time we drop a game, and a few have peppered it with anti-semite rubbish.

If you look at Arsenal's channel, you never see us coming in there. But as soon as we drop a game, or have a gaff, a bunch of classless goons show up.

So, if we happen to come to the game channel and talk it up, well then so be it.

Get a grip, morons! We have the Spurs forum invaded by dopey gooners all the time! We might have lost to Bolton but we had one of our greatest wins in the Champions League a few days before! What about Arsenal? Two loss in one week, not bad! Diving, cheating little monkeys!
PS. What exactly did I say in the first post that was wrong?

Chamakh keeps diving, Carroll keeps scoring, your goalkeepers are brilliant. Just all facts, isn't it...
KruyffTurn (Arsenal) 3 years ago
You love our goalkeepers do you. I really wish we had Gomez! That guy is a goose. Keep digging
Verminator (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Chamakh goes down lightly, but he never goes down without contact, which I think is proven by the number of penalties he's been awarded.

Fair enough you're spouting when we lose, but don't talk bullshit. Finish above us if you want bragging rights.

Verminator (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Newcastle are two points ahead of you by the way
ROonaldoO (Manchester United) 3 years ago
LMAO!You gotta' love the premier league.... I mean there isn't as much passion and love from fans in SeriA or laliga
ROonaldoO (Manchester United) 3 years ago
....combined!
Brod40 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
Jeez guys, let's give Fabianski a break. He's stepped into a tough spot and performed very well for us. Arsenal lost today because they couldn't finish their chances. Simple as that.

Congrats to Newcastle! It's great to see them doing so well. I just wish it didn't have to be against us
KruyffTurn (Arsenal) 3 years ago
I hope fabianki can bounce back from this without losing his confidence and good form. But that was a bad mistake by fab. Keeper should beat the player in this situation quite comfortably. Andy went harder

Kick4Life - changing lives through football