Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Newcastle United, Dec 29
RealMadrid7 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Last goal was the best
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Awesome
13A1N (Tottenham Hotspur) 1 year ago
Last goal by Walcott was top notch, I had my doubts over who was best lennon or walcott.... Think they both come on leaps and bounds, hard for me to say being a yido but think walcott just edges the skill set
TheGunSquad (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Arsenal were at their best over the years when they had lightning fast centre forwards. Ian Wright and Thierry Henry being the prime examples. Players who when beating the last man and were one on one with the keeper rarely missed. Theo Walcott has the pace but he doesn't have the same grace on the ball as those two had but this match showed he's improving that side of his game. Wether he stays or not, who knows
Djkikis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We lose persie, walcott shines. Wenger really knows how to build players...
P1tuf4 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
And then sell them
Soccerfaithful (Arsenal) 1 year ago
This is why we love football...
NZLfootballer (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Great managing!
Amicodinessuno (Inter Milan) 1 year ago
Thanks for these awful defences.... Gave us a 10 goal bonanza
Wiskid (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Think you could start the argument now OG of Theo? Both looked great but Giroud only in for what 15 mins. Very lively game fun to watch
Well.... Girouds a striker and always has been. Theo was on the right for most of his career, but man he's useful as Fk! For both positions!
Crayon (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I wish I can vote all 3 Theo's goal for goals of the week.... Sigh...
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why is this game voted as the third most excited game of the week? It shhoul've been first
Fundlegrundle (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The best part of this is Wenger trying all game to zip that damn jacket
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Funny if a 7mil demba ba replaces a 50m torres
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Great game of football. Rumour has it that Ba is coming to Chelsea. Wouldnt choke on that
Vananth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Theo to Manchester United.... You get Nani in return.... Ha ha ha
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Van pussy still nt enuff? I bet you guys will be relegated if v. Pussy is not there.... Pity you guys who need arsenal players so much, just like man city
Sushiwasabiboi (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Funny how Vanath talks trash about his own team's player  
Keroneacreary (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Vananth Please shut up.... Nani is still one of the greatest and most skilled wingers in the world.... Theo has been one of my favourite player ever since he broke wayne rooney's record for youngest goal scorer in bpl but I think he should stay at arsenal he's the only reason I have any respect for this club.... And to Diontan524 why are you bashing rvp? He had the best season of his career last season and what does he have to show for it? He needs a team that will actually make use of his brilliance
DaniPak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Keroneacreary lol dude in Arsenal was no use of his brilliance?! Lol
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We don't need no nannies when we have walcott
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nani cannot go to Arsenal says Sir Alex Ferguson
Feds5000 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thank you for that, keroneacreary even though I'm an arsenal fan I still admire RVP very much, I do believe he is one of the best strikers of all time (he still can't touch king henry though) and I just hate when fellow gunner fans speak ill of RVP when they were most likely idolizing him last season I know I was
Nanis a dick. Walcotts better for us

Kick4Life - changing lives through football