Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Newcastle United, Dec 29
Ihatecheeze (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Give Walcott what he deserves, Wenger! That boy just showed you how amazing he is. On another note, LOL at Wenger not being able to pull up his coat zipper!
KeviUnited (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Fair-weather Arsenal fans. Respect to Wenger. He always knows what he's doing. It's like the rival fans and managers sees Wenger's brilliance more than the supposed Arsenal fans
TheSloth (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Always?
Zolamagic (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I admire Wenger but if I were an Arsenal fan who has had enough of Wenger's 'policies', then one victory at home against a struggling Newcastle side wouldn't change my mind. They threw away the lead three times and the defence was shocking.

But as a neutral it was a fantastic game and Arsenal looked brilliant going forward. I think Giroud is a good player and he has qualities that no other Arsenal player has, he gives them different options. Great game
Wenger has some interesting experiments, it's time he uses his wisdom for more trophies
Mik0lai (KS Widzew Lódz) 1 year ago
I think your comment about wengers policies is a bit nearsighted. Obviously one good match for arsenal won't mean much if they drop the next 3, and if that were to happen, he would certainly be put under the microscope again. But you forget that those same 'policies' produced an undefeated season, a champions league final, and many memorable matches.

But I see what you mean, I admire the man as well, but sometimes, arsenals performances have me banging my head against the wall
Connections (Juventus) 1 year ago
Walcott played amazing this game, too bad he isn't consistent
He hasn't had a chance
DaniPak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
He was consistent this season
Flitocious (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Is consistent.... Season ain't over yet
Ripamonti (Juventus) 1 year ago
Nice defence
Not well organized, CBs did well
Honestabe (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Arsene.... Pay no mind to that pesky jacket! You're missing a brilliant match!
GoonerBoye (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Like last season soo inconsistent.... Given that we could beat anybody on a good day 4th place is hard to take.... Heyhoo.... Stingy wenger is never going to spend big.... All I can do is hope it wasn't the last of better performance this season...
Why on earth Wenger doesn't want to spend? He is not in charge of money...
Slasic (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
It looks like the copyright agencies are checking footy tube now for highlights and taking down all the videos.    Freedom is an illusion
Flitocious (Arsenal) 1 year ago
One thought.... I feel walcott reminds me of michael owen when he was in top form. What do you guys think?
Daffy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Ha my mate was saying that yesterday! I can see it
Keroneacreary (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Definitely
Vananth (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Theo to Manchester United.... You get Nani in return.... Ha ha ha
Diontan524 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Van pussy still nt enuff? I bet you guys will be relegated if v. Pussy is not there.... Pity you guys who need arsenal players so much, just like man city
Sushiwasabiboi (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Funny how Vanath talks trash about his own team's player  
Keroneacreary (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Vananth Please shut up.... Nani is still one of the greatest and most skilled wingers in the world.... Theo has been one of my favourite player ever since he broke wayne rooney's record for youngest goal scorer in bpl but I think he should stay at arsenal he's the only reason I have any respect for this club.... And to Diontan524 why are you bashing rvp? He had the best season of his career last season and what does he have to show for it? He needs a team that will actually make use of his brilliance
Keroneacreary lol dude in Arsenal was no use of his brilliance?! Lol
SKool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
We don't need no nannies when we have walcott
Lampuiho (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nani cannot go to Arsenal says Sir Alex Ferguson
Feds5000 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Thank you for that, keroneacreary even though I'm an arsenal fan I still admire RVP very much, I do believe he is one of the best strikers of all time (he still can't touch king henry though) and I just hate when fellow gunner fans speak ill of RVP when they were most likely idolizing him last season I know I was
Djkikis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Nanis a dick. Walcotts better for us
DiSagnia (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Great game of football. Rumour has it that Ba is coming to Chelsea. Wouldnt choke on that
Loopster (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Funny if a 7mil demba ba replaces a 50m torres
Fundlegrundle (Arsenal) 1 year ago
The best part of this is Wenger trying all game to zip that damn jacket
Abelredevil (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Why is this game voted as the third most excited game of the week? It shhoul've been first
Crayon (Liverpool) 1 year ago
I wish I can vote all 3 Theo's goal for goals of the week.... Sigh...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football