Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Newcastle United, Dec 29
Theyounggunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
What an entertaining game!
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It's good to see the lads were up for it, even after Newcastle make it 3-3, they kept going for the winner. Defensively though, still a concern. Can't do much about the 1st goal, but the 2nd and 3rd were avoidable.

Now, hope that Theo stay committed. Bring on quality player, let go some who below par and we good to go
Chukchuk (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Touch of Henry on the first goal? Geez don't let him watch these highlights, he will start doing that every game
Ch3ls3a (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Was the first goal offside? Not that it matters
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Yeah it was
Pabsis (Arsenal) 1 year ago
It was really the defender's mistake for not holding the line.... He was moving backwards when he should be moving forward
Estudiantes (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Thanks for entertaining matches like this Arsenal. What a game. Newcastle though would've liked it if it was only 70 mins. One thing, Gibbs needs to realize he cannot go so centre in the zonal defending, there is bound to be someone far post, he is a left back and stay there
BerlinerDK (Chelsea) 1 year ago
There is a few premiere league teams that can't defend atm. Horrible defending from Newcastle and Aston Villa
GurkhaRifle (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Walcott's third goal.... WOW.... He's a beast. Only theo can score goals like that. One of the best english player of present time
Thepredestrian (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Against other English footballers, Walcott is slighly above average.comparing world standard, he would not even make the bench
Flowillow (Arsenal) 1 year ago
There you go Walcott; picks himself up and keeps playing!
Goalkeeperfreak (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Walcott showing some fine form. I hope he signs a contract. Sorta worried about the team's defending. But the fowards are showing some fine form and clicking well. Sad to think that one of the four (Podolski, AOC, Walcott or Giroud) getting benched getting benched. They are all on such fine form.

Saucy05 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Did he say "goalie" I thought it was a yank term?
ChrisLau90 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
No it isn't. I'm British and I've heard it been said a million times
IjalCool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
And yet more than 210 people voted rubbish.... Unbelievable...
ElDenisio (Barcelona) 1 year ago
Haters keep hatin...
Graham (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I'd PUT MONEY THAT THEY ARE SPURS AND CHELSEA FANS LOL
Flitocious (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Its cause of our defence
Goonerfan13 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
On that 4th goal.... Poldi you need to murder that ball next time
DTaDiablo ((Footytube Staff)) 1 year ago
Absolutely brilliant stuff from Arsenal! You've got to feel for Newcastle with their severely depleted squad that has been ravaged by injuries.

Walcott's third goal was a beauty, got to give him credit for getting up after he was challenged in the area and to finish in that manner too!

Edit: I voted Newcastle as great, up until the 71 minutes they were pressurising Arsenal, unfortunate for them that they had played a tough game previously
Akz91 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
Attacking football(upto 70 mins) - one of the best I've seen
Defending football(throughout the match) - one of the worst I've seen.
Pretty much sums up our performance for the match.

And damn it Arsenal, you just had to be on your best for the match. Regardless of the score, that was definitely some beautiful football from you guys but still hard to take in the 4 goals in 20 mins.
Khan420 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I watched the game in the stadium yesterday and saw Newcastle are not a bad team but need a good CB to solve their problem.
If Ba stays then they will bounce back.
Arsenal need world class Right and Left back players. Sagna was awaful and Gibs was worst. Bayern Munich will tear us apart with those two players
TheSloth (Arsenal) 1 year ago
They have good CBs, just injured
Jeans83 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Sign him up!
Khan420 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I was singing this in the stadium when he scored

Kick4Life - changing lives through football