Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Newcastle United, Dec 29
Parkerm35 (Sunderland) 1 year ago
Lololol oh wait sorry.... Sod it lolololol, well done the gunners! Lolololol
Mahe186 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Who is the second highest goal scorers in pl arsenal.... walcott to press: crisis what crisis? Wenger to press: crisis? Yea when we loose one game. For god sake get some players in jan and be consistent.... coyg.... class is permanent
AnkushGunner (Arsenal) 1 year ago
HOW ABOUT THAT!
Smiracles (Arsenal) 1 year ago
LOL at the beginning of the video. Arsene Wenger having issues with his zipper. 'Pesky Jacket' hahaha Couldn't watch the game today because of work but was delighted to check the score earlier! What a result and what a game from Walcott after the Henry comparisons and the doubts of him being successful in the middle! Read all about the game and finally now watched the highlights of the day! I AM SO happy! Thank you Arsenal for a wonderful late Christmas present! Still laughing though at Wenger fiddling with that pesky zipper ahahahaha
Pranav91 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
"what on earth was that? "
ZWhiz (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Just give Walcott 90, 000 a week for 4+ years. By the time he is 27 he will be worth much more than 90k a week. Don't worry about if you "may" be overpaying him for 1 year when in time you will be getting a great deal
Pukaki (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Still not convinced by walcott or the arsenal team. Consistency is key and I do hope arsenal get more consistent cause when they're on their A-game they are a joy to watch
Ilhanner (Galatasaray SK) 1 year ago
What a great match indeed. I said for weeks chamberlain should be in lineup and he shows his skills on the match. I love gunners but with this lineup cazorla, wilshere, walcott, chamberlain and ramsey. What a brilliant youth energy and I deeply believe everyone will love it.
I only have a doubt in defence zrea. Arsenal should find out solutions for this zone
Dgrant117 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Damn Arsenal beat that a**...
Georgio (Bayern München) 1 year ago
Holy f*****g wow walcotts goal!
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Excellent result. A really roller-coaster ride of a match. Another goalfest of a match on this weekend.

But pretty poor defending on our part though. Ever since ashley cole left, our left backs all seem to like ball-watching when defending crosses.... Clichy, santos, and now gibbs. Should have marked ba and marveaux better...
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Below. Wrong about gibbs, most wing backs now have the responsiblilty of defending and attacking. Difficult to have both skills but gibbs did a good job of attacking and creating a goal that put us in front for the rest of the game. 7-3 not 4-3 gj gunners this is how we win. Ball in the net
SadistWeah (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Are you serious? Gibbs, a wing-back? He is a left full-back. If you say andre santos is a wing-back, that would be more appropriate.

I agree the result is a good one, but the score-line could have been improved to let say conceding only 1 goal or getting a clean sheet
Dannymorales21 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Below. Wrong about gibbs, most wing backs now have the responsiblilty of defending and attacking. Difficult to have both skills but gibbs did a good job of attacking and creating a goal that put us in front for the rest of the game. 7-3 not 4-3 gj gunners this is how we win. Ball in the net
Dreamwar (Manchester United) 1 year ago
No matter 4-3 or 7-3 is still a win
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 1 year ago
Pl defences are a joke this year
Laypyu (Manchester United) 1 year ago
And the attacks? The most dangerous.... It doesn't get any better than that!
Osfp7 (Olympiakos Piraeus) 1 year ago
Yes they are effective but a huge part of it is due to poor defending. Europe has exposed this weakness
Jocamero (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
What a game! I dare say I don't think I have been more entertained watching a game all year. Marvelous header from Giroud and an unbelievable third goal by Walcott! Hat's off

Kick4Life - changing lives through football