Forums / Newcastle United
Order: Newest / Oldest
Arsenal V Newcastle United, Dec 29
Flitocious (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Podolski deserved a hatrick for his play today and everyday. I love this player! Wilshere.... If he only had diaby's physique he would have completely dominated the midfield
Flitocious (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Podolski deserved a hatrick for his play today and everyday. I love this player! Wilshere.... If he only had diaby's physique he would have completely dominated the midfield
Tbuchanan29 (Newcastle United) 1 year ago
God damn that was close. Oh well props to arsenal. Our defence just needs to get better at this point. Only ourselves to blame for seven goals
Fredraymond (Arsenal) 1 year ago
You're one true fan, mate. Respect
Matozil10 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
I think after all the players available, you'll be doing good again. Honestly, it's weird to see where Newcastle is in the table
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 1 year ago
Walcott. WOW. Who showed Wenger the "On" button for this kid? Jesus H Christ. Good thing he listened to Walcott and gave him a chance cause he's running with it! Goal of the year for me that last one, just stunning
SANative (AC Milan) 1 year ago
Just give Walcott his money
Thebevaneffect (Wigan Athletic) 1 year ago
Yeah newcastle ran out of legs towards the end. Giroud gave someting really different to arsenal when he came on so it can't be all accredited to the geordie fatigue, but it defs played a part. Also good to see pardew not whinging and making excuses after the game for a change. Scoring 3 goals at united and arsenal and not getting a point is a good effort, but as any wiganer will tell you, its the result that matters.

Walcott really wanted that hattrick. You could tell as he was standing over the fk that he had one thing in his mind. 3 great finishes as well. I would have liked to see giroud get one too, unlucky
CFLNHLFIFAFAN (Chelsea) 1 year ago
What a game. Arsenal sure know how to score some goals and play exciting football and it's cool to see. Great goals all around here, must being a great time for arsenal fans and fans at the emirates. But good stuff Walcott and giroud did great when I started watching last 20 of game. But Newcastle isn't the same this year as last year. Ba is still scoring and is great but hope he joins chelsea in January
Longjohn (Chelsea) 1 year ago
T. Walcott.... Welcome to chelsea...
Pito316 (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Yea, Ok...
Wiskid (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Probably not going to happen
Wunderbar (CA Boca Juniors) 1 year ago
Too bad there isn't an unlike button for that one...
Mad93 (Chelsea) 1 year ago
Thierry henry watching the next thierry henry doing the thierry henry.    That's THEO walcott! England's Thierry henry
IjalCool (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Just give Theo the damn money and the position he craves about for crying out loud. Don't make the same mistake over and over and over and over again. Please!
Jamada07 (Real Madrid) 1 year ago
Walcott is sooo underrated
Itaintrite (Liverpool) 1 year ago
Underrated? Are you kidding me? He was overrated up till now. Plagued with injuries and horrible performances. He peaked at the perfect time for Arsenal to sell
ZWhiz (Arsenal) 1 year ago
No sterling is overrated. You're confusing the two
Airman23 (Arsenal) 1 year ago
@ZWhiz Sterling is far from being overrated
TWSAFC (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Downing, carroll, adam, henderson etc and look at the money pool paid for these losers about 100mil.  
Baddy (Arsenal) 1 year ago
That was so KRUL (Cruel) on T. Krul and Newcastle. Let's get it Arsenal!
Superfanof (Manchester United) 1 year ago
These arsenal players had a game of their life man
Iarsenal (Arsenal) 1 year ago
Now that goal from Walcott is called "THE matrix goal"
Razadona (Manchester United) 1 year ago
Hey theo I hope you follow the RVP's way....

Kick4Life - changing lives through football