Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Say Hello
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Say hello to your fellow fans, and connect with other footytubers here.

Tell us:

What team you support and why?

How long you have supported them?

Let us know if you play football, and what other interests you have besides the beautiful game.

And don't forget to FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE with all this info
Diablo28 (Real Madrid) 4 years ago
Hi, my name is Dsean from usa.... I am a fan of Brazil and Real Madrid since I was a kid.... Now it is even more for real madrid because some of my favorite players such as Kaka, Ronaldo and Benzema are on the team now.... I started to play soccer since I was 7 years old. I hope I would be able to discuss about great games with all kind of people on this site.... Since I am new I look forward to learn some good plays about soccer....

Best regards
Rexxar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hi, my real name's Dieter and I'm from Belgium. In Belgian football, I support Anderlecht, but globally, Arsenal for me is number one. I love the visions upon which their play is based, being: playing fast, technically, with a lot of young players, great passing. I have been fond of them since I saw an European match of them, about 12-13 years ago. I myself have played football as well for a few years, but I quitted due to knee problems amongst others. I think this is an amazing site and hope to meet a lot of like-minded people here.

Kind regards
Donnchadh (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Beinvenue my friend
Omar (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Well, I've been here since the Beta testing, but never introduced myself.
My name is Omar and I am from the USA.
Being from the US, I support Chivas USA in the MLS, since I was brought up with futbol, and especially with the CD Guadalajara team in mind. Globally, I support Arsenal F. [C.] because they give young, upcoming stars the chance to play in a big league. I've supported them since FIFA 2002 came out. The reason being was I didn't like football until that time, plus I was closed minded to the Mexican league, and only saw other teams play during the World Cup. I began to read more about Arsenal, and loved their style of play, as I got so see some of their games at my friends house.

I do play football, but only with friends, although I hope to join my Universities "pick up game" league. I also have an interest in Art, Music, and am also a fan of both the FIFA and PES games
Charlie (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hi, my name is charlie, and I live in the US. I'm 18, 6'3", and have the kind of body where theres more to love! I enjoy long walks on the beach, and snuggling up on my couch to read a good romance novel. I'm looking for someone that's smart and fun, but knows their limits. no fat chicks!
Jeroen (Barcelona) 4 years ago
No fat chicks! Epic
Xzitblaize (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hi, I'm Jack Daniel. I'm 22, 6'2 living in Canada. I've been a Chelsea supporter since 1995 after I saw a game in London. My love for the color Blue affected my decision to support the club whereas my whole family were vivid Arsenal Supporters.
I also love playing soccer. I played number 3(left back) for my high school and I can also play center midfield and defensive Mid.
Apart from soccer, I love drawing and painting, camping, playing tennis, travelling and socializing/partying
Hypnotiq (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hey all, I'm Minhal and I support Manchester United since I was born. My whole family supports the team, so I guess you could say I was born into it. My favourite used to be Tevez, but now he's at City, so I now am a huge fan of Nani. I play football with Coquitlam Metro Ford, and I am in my last year of playing before Uni. I also like to weight lift and read
Lee (Kidderminster Harriers) 4 years ago
Welcome aboard all, great to have you here!

Do get involved in the discussions on here and make yourself heard (in a nice way).

SirhCRocks (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hello, my name is Chris, I'm from the US and I started supporting Chelsea because no one else where I live did, and blue is my favorite color. I started watching football 5 years ago but didn't really support anyone until after the 2006 world cup (it's rare to see it on tv here in the states, so it took a while for me to be exposed to it). I know that sounds silly, but the team immediately grew on me, maybe for the fact that everyone hated them and they still were good. Plus my favorite players are Essien and Lampard.

Though I've never played football myself outside of pickup games where I was inevitably stuck in goal because I couldn't do much else, my dad played soccer throughout his childhood, especially when he lived in Spain as a kid. I guess it's because of that that I also like the Spanish national team. My main passion, however, is sailing. I've been racing for a while now and even went to youth nationals twice (20 kids in the nation qualify). Now I'm at a University and am still sailing competitively.

Oh and I love talking about football, so I'll probably be on the forums a lot
Motto2k2 (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hey! My name is Mario but prefer being called Motto. I live in NY, USA and I watch the beautiful game every chance I get. I love football and it's my addiction. I'm looking for friends and rivals. I will Always Support Juventus, Liverpool, Atletico Madrid clubs.

My favorite national teams to watch are Spain, Germany, Argentina and of course my country El Salvador!

I have always loved the game and can't wait for the world cup in 2010!
Dayve (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hey, my name is Dave and I'm from London (the one in Canada) and I'm a huge gooner, and I must be masochistic because I still support the Canadian national team even though we never win the important games.

I've been watching videos on footytube for a while but decided to get involved since its hard to find people in the great white north that are in to football.

Both my wife and I play football, which is fantastic, and really the only way to go I think.

I'm really psyched to meet some great footy fans and play some fantasy league.

Cheers
Fatherkofi (Chelsea) 4 years ago
Hi everyone my name is Kofi, I'm Ghanaian but live in Toronto Canada, and the team I support is Chelsea, Arsenal, And also my favorite underdogs when its comes to Champions League Is Olympique Lyonnais.... And i've been a Fan Since I Started watching soccer and to love the sport in 98(Which France won the world cup)One of my Favorite moments.... I play soccer for semi-pro in indoor soccer league, but trying to fine some serious team to play for Outdoors.... Well I guess that is Canada for you(which has one of the best and most talented footballers in the world)....

Well that is that my peoples and May God Bless....
Brix99 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hi everyone my name is Marty, I am from Berlin, Germany and I support Manchester United since I could think on my own^^
If you ask me why I could tell you a thousand reasons but the main things I love are:
The fans
The stadium
And the good old Sir Alex who was already the head of Man you. When I was born....

I played football myself for 10years now and its the only sport which is never gonna' be boring

Well that´s it
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Welcome to the forums glad to see people all over the world
Yamsy (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hey new guys, hope to see you in the forums more often
Mehdi21 (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Milannnn  
Boblic (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hello everybody. I am a big Liverpool fan and I live in Russia. People think it is odd for a girl like me to be a footy fan from where I am but thank god for the net which allows me to find others like me. Nice to see you all xoxoxoxoxox
Alen (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hello, welcome to the website

Kick4Life - changing lives through football