Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
NEW TO FOOTYTUBE!
Obijen2le (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Hi all,

My name is Anthony Ubechu, from Nigeria. I'm new to footytube and really finding it difficult to acquaint myself with the site. I already have a team called Kammachi Angels FC. But I really would like to know how to perform other functions like uploading a video, making friends, contributing to issues etc.

I don't also know if it's safe to give out my e-mail address here for possible hook-up with intending friends whom I can chat with on this forum. Please, I await your valuable response.

Tony
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I wouldnt recomend publishing your e.Mail addy mate to anyone.
I have already accepted your friend invite and replied on your comment wall anthony, but do make sure you have a read of our community guidelines, it will help you around the site with a list of do's and dont's, I have left you the link below.
Enjoy the site

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hey Anthony welcome to the fun of footytube, no doubt you'll get the hang of everything pretty soon ! And when you do enjoy youself mate, oke cya around greetings Patrick
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Welcome Anthony mate, this site is easy enough to get the hang of, making friends is easy, once you've made friends with people you can talk to them through the Meebo chat that goes along the bottom of the screen when you log into footytube!

You should always be careful with the information you give out on line as it could work against you in a bad way sometimes!

Anyway welcome to footytube Anthony you need help with anything just ask we are a friendly bunch!
FootyRulz (Chelsea) 2 years ago
Welcome to the site! Always a pleasure to see more blues fans join
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Rangers? .... Lol
Jesuriya (AS Roma) 2 years ago
Welcome anthony...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football