Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Mornin' All!
Havehart (Chelsea) 1 year ago
I say mornin' because right now it's 3am in Sydney (that's Sydney, Australia not Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada) and I'm up watching the football; Arsenal vs. Manchester if you're wondering. Hate them both but it's an exciting game nonetheless....

Myself, well blue is the colour and Chelsea is the team. I absolutely love The Blues and have ever since I was about 6 years old. I'm 21 now, so it has been awhile! I'm Australian by birth but my dad's a North Englishman. He's always been a Rugby kinda' guy though so I never picked up with the Magpies. My mother dearest is Indonesian and is more interested in Tennis, though I'm slowly getting her on my side.

Right now I'm a university student on deferral while I try and record an album with my band. It's a very rock kinda' set up and I'm the bassist. Other than that, just cruising my way through life and trying to enjoy it as much as I can.

Hard to say why I didn't find my way onto this site earlier, but I'm loving it already. Great coverage, great opinions, great community and I'm looking forward to being a part of it all!

Keep up the good work guys and girls and GO THE blues!
- Hart
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Hey Hart welcome to footytube mate!

It's been a long time since someone introduced themselves in here, i've almost forgotten how to welcome people into the tube! Lol

Nice to see more Chelsea fans, although I am a Rangers fan, Chelsea are my second team, I like the colour blue, what can I say! Lol

You'll need to catch up with Kgb he is in a band as well, you two would have a lot to talk about i'd imagine!

Anyway mate I must point you in the direction of the site rules so that you keep yourself on the straight and narrow and all that!

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

But most of all enjoy the site and I hope to see you around the forums!

John
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
As john says, welcome to the site hart.
If you have any questions or problems regarding the site don't hesitate to contact john, myself or any of the staff members here on the site, we don't bite no matter what they say about us.... Lol

Enjoy the site

Kick4Life - changing lives through football