Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hola Bonita
Pnylove415 (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Hello all! Madridista here and I'm also one of those terrible things known as a casual fan of Bayern and Arsenal. I'll drop everything, I. E. Lecture, work, friends, current boyfriend (just kidding), etc. To watch a Madrid game but only catch Bayern, Arsenal, usmnt, Die Mannschaft, and La Roja matches when I am free. While I have more than one X chromosome, I also understand the offsides rule. If this doesn't shock you, let's be friends.
Jayjaybird3 (Arsenal) 3 years ago
TIENES MSN?
LOL ILU
Pansylove (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Donde eres?
A beautiful land far away, where to the trolls and unicorns (and also the troll unicorns) roam free.
Kittje (FC Utrecht) 3 years ago
Omg lol you are me I will drop all my s**t and sacrifice my newborn for utrecht but everyone else can wait.

Are you sure you know an offside is when they get a yellow card ok.... .... ^_~~~~~~
I feel we have our priorities in perfect order ;D    Zomg I am lyke so confused please explain to to meh moaaar!1! Ilu, let us be ~friends
Genboo24 (Barcelona) 3 years ago
HALLO FRAULEIN
Crumpeteer (Barcelona) 3 years ago
Hola bonita
Margariita (Real Madrid) 3 years ago
Like omg. The offsides rule is sewwww hard to understand.    Trololol    I love you boo!
Kekeke I love you too boo
Jeroen (Barcelona) 3 years ago
"While I have more than one X chromosome, I also understand the offsides rule. "
I see what you did der.... I had it coming, unless this was directed at no one in particular

Welcome to FT! Good to see more Real fans, because they can use some more support and encouraging after we spanked them at the Nou Camp Looking forward to the next Clássicos!
Lol, well you and the high number of people who seem to share this belief.
Thank you! As am I, and if the next goes as bad as last time my 21st birthday is the day before; perfect placement.

I am terrible at hitting the reply button

Kick4Life - changing lives through football