Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hi Everyone!!!
Beteuro2012 1 year ago
My name is John. I am from Canada and I am big fan of football. I am particularly looking foward to euro2012. Hope I will enjoy in some good football.
Cheers
Tony (footytube staff) 1 year ago
Hi beteuro , on behalf of the footytube staff, welcome to our wonderful site.
As you are new, do have a read of our community guidelines, there is a lot of useful info in there, not to mention the do's and dont's on the site, I have left you the link below.
Welcome again mate and enjoy the site.

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Achiox (Manchester United) 1 year ago
I'm from Canada too! Winterpeg Manitoba here, I'm assuming you're from one of the bigger cities (Toronto, Vancouver maybe)?
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 1 year ago
Hey John, my name is also John but I'm from sunny Scotland! Lol

Welcome to the site mate I hope you enjoy your time here and get stuck in about the forums!
Sunny scotland? , he's as tan as a bottle of milk.... Lol
[account-removed] 1 year ago
Hi Beteuro2012. Welcome aboard. You're going to run into a few hundred Canadians on this site, they seem to be everywhere! Lol.

Sunny Scotland. Uh huh. I think the worst I've seen is 23 see when I was there, and people were walking around like the world was going to end due to the heat. Lol. Want to swap for Southern India? 45C deserts and 42 see beaches with super high humidity at your service!

Tony, even milk might get tanned here....
I'm not a heat lover, so I'm ok where I am thanks...
Me and greatscot are not that far from each other, so I feel his pain, although he is in the highlands.... Hell I live halfway up a mountain myself.... Lol
[account-removed] 1 year ago
He's once shared a pic of where he works. Man, would be paradise for a little trek loving book lover. Frankly, where you guys are.... Its quite beautiful. I've grown up in a concrete jungle, or a beach. So its such a change to see so many shades of green and get away from the greys and browns.

You suuuure you don't want a swap? I could do with half way up a mountain for once. I'd even throw in a strawberry cheesecake with your display pic on it. With a cherry on top

Kick4Life - changing lives through football