Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hi Everyone!!
CessU (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hi everyone! I'm 17 years old and just recently got into soccer and ManU, though I'm already a huge fan! )
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Hey Cecilia welcome to footytube, this is just the site for you then, you will love it here I'm sure!

As you are new have a read through the community guidelines to get a feel for what is accepted and what is not!

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

Anything we can do for you don't hesitate to ask!
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Welcome cecilia, you won't be disappointed on this site, plenty of united videos and great united chat page, call in and announce yourself.
As john {greatscot} says, any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact a staff member
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Hey Cessillia, nice to welcome another man utd supporter, hope you have a great time and we get to see you on the chat, a little word of advice try not to use the phrase ManU some supporters can get offended by it and tend to be a little less friendly Man Utd or United will keep everybody happy ! Or my choice, MUFC the gods gift to football ! Keep the faith ! Cya greetings Patrick
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hi Cecilia, welcome to footytube. Have a great time while you browse around!
ReneAdlerIsGod (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Glory Glory Man United! Nice to see all the Red Devils supporters out there!
SGDery (Bangor Celtic) 2 years ago
Me too sorta some of my aunts and uncles on my ma's side gave me wicked footy skills when I started about age 8 but i've never played a team but I can kick a quarter field and alot of other great things like pick a ball up w/ my feet;P, sam guy dery
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Welcome to footytube mate, you should really have started your own welcome thread instead of bumping old ones, never mind though you found us that's the main thing!

I hope your enjoying the site and if there's anything we can help you with just give us a shout!
Indra3roetz (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Hi all.... I'am too newbie.... I hope footytube mate could shared about soccer information and everything beneficial for all.... Thank's
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
I left a message on your wall indra

Kick4Life - changing lives through football