Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hi All!
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Alright James, look forward to seeing you around, have fun! Ciao Patrick
Skyblue5 (Manchester City) 2 years ago
I am not totally new to footytube, but i've decided to be more active in the community and such. I play for the University of Tennessee Club team and I love everything to do with the beautiful game. See you guys around!
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
Hi james, and on behalf of the footytube staff, welcome to the site, great to hear that you have decided to become more active on the forums, watching videos is ok, but I love the debating.
As you are new to the forums james, do have a read of our community guidelines, theres loads of info in there to help you on different aspects throughout the site, like posting, making new threads, and the standard of behaviour we expect here on footytube.
I have left you the link below james.
If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to contact myself, or any of the other staff members here on footytube.
Enjoy the site james, and good luck

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Ant (Liverpool) 2 years ago
Welcome to the site man, and thanks for getting more involved! If you have any stories or memories of the games you've played, jot them down here: Link: www.footytube.com/forums/general-chat/share-your-r...
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Welcome to the site James, footytube is a great site, nice that you have decided to become more active in the community!
Hope to see you around a bit, have fun mate!
Lifeguard (Bayern München)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
Hello hello welcome aboard, enjoy yourself, get involved!

Kick4Life - changing lives through football