Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hi.
[account-removed] 2 years ago
But.... But....

Lol. Just in case it wasn't clear, I was just fooling around. I'm on very good terms with GreatScot, and I'm quite confident he wouldn't have been offended Except maybe when he was dipped in nail polish remover.
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 2 years ago
No not offended at all and actually the nail polish remover made me feel quite hyper for a few minutes followed by a thumping headache for a few more minutes!

So I though bugger this I'm just going to get drunk instead! Lol

The patches of red paint don't bother me as much when I can't see two feet infront of me!
Darn it! I was about to take a pic of you in patches of red paint and magically hack into your account to change your display pic! (or get Tony into my evil masterplan and ask him to do it).

I've got a video of you drunk though. I bet you'd recognize it

**** yeah I remember that, you know the story, the doorbell goes when your about to have a cold shower to try and sober up, I answer it and see the buggers running away so I give chase completely forgetting that I am stark b*****k naked, a passer by says they went that way and then you run into an invisible wall! Happens to everyone, no biggie!
Someone needs to frame this classic quote ^
Danzza (Manchester United) 2 years ago
Sorry I'm late to introduce myself. I know this site from youtube guys around mid 2010. Only visiting not involved, until now.

Hello, my name is Daniel, 27 years old, I am from Indonesia. Football fan especially Man United. Loves watching and playing football (and or futsal) week in week out. My first football experience was Italy '90. I think i've been destined to supported Man United since 20 years ago. Love to join you guy's in any football related chat or any topic discussion. Cheers
Tony (footytube staff) 2 years ago
It took you a long time to come out of the closet so to speak.... Lol
Great to see you evolve into a good contributor to the forums and site in general.
Watching videos is ok but you can't beat a good footy debate minus the trolls which we try to keep under wraps.... Lol
Anyway danny, enjoy the site and welcome again
Achiox (Manchester United) 2 years ago
(Re)welcome to the community mate!
Lifeguard 2 years ago
Great to finally meet you Tony is the most familiar face around here, so any questions just ask him cheers Daniel!
We have an active united forum down here too, using our native language. In return of your hospitality and generosity, I promise I would try to share my football and united knowledge in this site
Is this a Manchester United party? Oh well. I wear a red costume.... Shall blend in. Hi Danzza You've now sold your soul officially
Hey Danzza welcome to the posting/forum part of the site, as Lifeguard says any problems see Tony!    See you around mate
You aren't red GreatScot. Here, let me dump this large bucket of red paint on you so you can fit in!
Ah yeah that works for me, now how do I wash it off when I want to go back to my own neck of the woods?!?!
Hmmm.... The instruction manual doesn't say. Sorry! We could try dipping you in nail polish remover?

Think of it this way.... Atleast now you and Tony are going to be in the same colour on the Rangers forum. Red in this instance being anger against Whyte!
Oi, oi, oi, relax lads. Calm down, everyone. Everyone can be friend not just fellow red. Thank you for the attention

Kick4Life - changing lives through football