Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hey Mates
Codes24 (Whitecaps) 3 years ago
Just joined today heard about this site from two friends. Very pleased with the overall layout and experience. I'm from Vancouver Canada. And support the Whitecaps, Celtic and Chelsea mostly
GreatScot (Rangers)(Footytube Staff) 3 years ago
Welcome to the site mate, that was good of your mates to recommend the site, you'll like it here I'm sure! I'm not too sure about you being a Celtic fan though but it takes all sorts I suppose!

Tony will be along to give you the site rules and so on shortly, so welcome to footytube mate nice to meet you!
Juno (AC Milan) 3 years ago
Hey Cody, Welcome to footytube. Be sure to look around the forums, I'll link you to the page Whitecap fans spend their time in case you hadn't figured it out yourself:

Link:Link: www.footytube.com/teams/united%20states/whitecaps/...

Oh, be sure to go through the stands and terrace for interesting topics as well.

For a guide on the dos and don'ts , read up on the community guidelines : Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...

Cheers.
Tony (footytube staff) 3 years ago
Welcome aboard cody, at least your keeping good company, your friends are very wise, to say the least
Redsince63 (Manchester United) 3 years ago
Alright Cody, welcome to the maddest funniest sit on footy sure to see you around ! Have a great time ! Ciao Patrick

Kick4Life - changing lives through football