Forums / New to footytube? Introduce Yourself
Order: Newest / Oldest
Hey Boys,
Ari88 (Inter Milan) 4 years ago
My name is Ariana, I'm Italian from canada, I love italy and intermilan (yaay). I hopee Italy wins the world cupp !  Nice to meet you all
Tony (footytube staff) 4 years ago
Hi ariana, its always nice to welcome new users,
Do have a read of our community guidelines arina, theres great tips and advice in there regarding making new threads and posting etc;, and the standard of behaviour we expect here on footytube.
If your have any questions regarding the site check out our F.A.Q. Section and most queries will be answered there.I have left you the link below.
Barring that you can always contact myself or one of the other moderators and we will do our best to help you out. Theres always some of us online.

Link: www.footytube.com/forums/the-stands-general-footy-...
Saumilsachdeva (Liverpool) 4 years ago
Hi.... Welcome to footytube.... !  
Pragathish (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Hope Italia wins the world-cup, but me wanting Inter to win is an impossible act haha!
Anyway, welcome to footytube, and this is coming from a hard-core Milanista
SimonJ (Arsenal) 4 years ago
Hi! It's always a great feeling when a beautiful girl is interested in the "beautiful game" Welcome!
ZIDANE0510 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Nice to meet you and welcome to footytube Ariana
BIJACK (AC Milan) 4 years ago
Nice to meet you
Estudio75 (Barcelona) 4 years ago
Hi, so how is your favorite player, to bad Roma lost this weekend I fell they deserve to win the league, since most of the players are truly italian were inter hardly has any italian players
7amza679 (Manchester United) 4 years ago
Hello everybody.... I'm a fan of english game (premier leaguen england national team)  Premier league is the best...

Kick4Life - changing lives through football